Tuesday 5 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Three

I had a busy morning today.

After our nice amble Zita and the go fast car went to the downtown rascal ladies office. 

And then Craig was up nearly right away. Oh my goodness me.

So he would be ready for that nurse.

But she was late today so we had cookies for our early breakfast. 



When Niamh was all awake we had lots of hugs on the kitchen floor. Ha.

Then it was time for he to go walk to the lovely store. Oh well. 

It was not so nice outside today. 



But I had a little outside relax anyway. 

And then the very nice parcel man brought more brand new computers for Zita.

And he brought a very big box of my tasty food. Ha. 

Then that nurse came so I stayed in the kitchen until she was all gone. Ha. 

After lunchtime the go fast car brought Zita back home.

Because she had to bring and the little computers and all the televisions downtown.

So she could not stay here.

So it was an only Craig and Poppy afternoon. 

But we had a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich for my next lunch.

And then it was just the right time for my afternoon nap. 

One time Craig and I went out to the side yard and I smelled everything everywhere for a long time.

Then I went back to my nap.

Zita came home early today.

But she had to go to a rascal ladies meeting on her own computer as soon as she got home. Oh well.

We had our delicious lasagna for dinner tonight.

But I only had to mind Craig and Zita.

Because Niamh and Miss Emily and Miss Tarryn were at the hard questions restaurant for their dinner.

So we watch more of the detective program we watched last night.

Until it was our bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment