Tuesday 1 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Eight

Zita and I had another vacation day. Ha.

But we did not have a sleep in.

Because it was beautiful and sunny outside. And it was not so cold today.

So we went for another long good morning to everything walk. Ha.

And I got all snowy again. Ha. Good for me.



But when we got home my friend Niamh was up early too. 

Because it was time for her early class about music in the movies. That is her favourite class.

And Craig did not have a sleep in either. So we had a Mister IKEA’s sticky bun for our breakfast.

Then a lady came with just for Craig socks. 

But only one was all right. Oh dear. 

So the ladies are going to have to find a better sock. 

And when she left Craig had his another coffee and we had round toasts too. 

So Craig and I had two together breakfasts today. Ha. That is a good day. 

Then the black car took Zita away to do some important errands. 

To find beautiful things for the in the basement bathroom. 

So I had my morning nap. 

But it was not such a long nap today because I was very busy all morning. 

Today Miss Saint Bridgid told everybody in way far away Ireland that it is springtime.  I do not know why. 



Maybe because of their always wrong clocks. Maybe. 

And in way way far away China they have a brand new year. And it is a tiger year. 



That is not so good. Tigers are not even a bit friendly. Oh my goodness me. 

And we have very noisy helicopters all over. Looking at the too noisy trucks. Oh my. 

But the present man brought us a very big bag full of my own tasty food. Ha. That was a good idea.

Today Niamh went out for a delicious lunchtime with Mister Tristan. In his little car.


I do not know Mister Tristan. 



So I watched Niamh until I could not see her anymore. 

I only loudly barked a bit. 

So everyone would know that Niamh has a fierce guarder dog. Good for me. 

When Zita got home she had brand new cloth to make new blinds.

Because Mister IKEA’s blinds did not work in our house.

Because my friend Craig could not reach them. 

So Zita is going to make our own. Just for us. 

For her lunchtime treats Niamh went to a restaurant that before she only saw in the late late at night. 

She said the food was tastier when it is late at night.  Oh well.

Mister Paul came for a visit this afternoon. And he brought tasty croissants for us. Ha.

And we had very very tasty food for our dinner.

Because we had our own made lasagna. 

Our delicious lasagna has cheese all inside it. Ha. And pastas too. 

Miss Tarryn came to our house for dinner.

Because her apartment is too noisy.

Because of the way too noisy silly trucks. That is not all right. 

Some ladies downtown stood right in front of some of those silly trucks. 



And made them go all away. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Tonight we watched the nice detective from far away Germany.

There was not even one smelly cow in that program. Ha.

Maybe you cannot have cows in far away Germany. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment