Thursday 7 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Five

It was a Craig and Poppy day today.

And it was an just vast beautiful as could be day.

So Niamh went to work. At a lake. 

So she could teach people how to mind little children. 

And Zita went downtown.

But we had a very nice amble before her old bicycle took her to her downtown office.

So it was only me here when Craig was all awake.

But I was fast asleep. Right on the kitchen floor.

Because I was up late at the giant outside dinner party. 

And everybody was there. Me too. Ha.



And Tara made enough food for everybody in my neighbourhood. 

But there was only us. So everybody had to eat too much. Oh my goodness me.



But now that I am a little bit old until late at night parties make me tired the next day. Oh well. 

My friend Craig did not have even a little nice sleep in. And he was there too. 



But he had to be all awake if the nice man brought even more computers to our house. 

And they did not even get here today. Too bad for him.

When Craig made his first too much coffee it was so beautiful outside that I had the rest of my nap outside. In my side yard. 


Until I got too hot again. Oh well.

But when he had his another too much coffee he made us a very tasty very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ha. 

When we were all finished our lunch I had a very nice relax with Craig. 



Because we are old friends too. 

Then Mister Paul came for a visit. And we all went outside to my side yard.

But I did not stay for a long time.

Because it was too hot for me. 



So I went inside to the very cool hall and had my afternoon nap.

And when Craig came in he was almost melted all away. 

So he went in the den for a nice music relax. Ha. 

Then Niamh was back home with Miss Tara. 

But they old stayed for a little while because they had to go to do a secret thing together. Oh dear. 

Then they are going to the giant outside music concert. Where everything is too loud. Oh oh. 

When Zita got home Niamh went to the Mahoney’s house to meet Tara and Miss Tarryn and go to the concert. 

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime. That is a very easy job. 

Then it was detective program time for Craig and Zita and me, ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment