Monday 19 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Two

Zita and I did not have any nice sleep ins today.

We went for out nice walk. Past our own pond. 



Before it was way too hot. That is a good idea. 

Because we do not like the too hot in the morning walks.

After we got home Zita went downtown to the rascal ladies office. 

So I minded Craig. 

He had a little sleep in. So he could listen to his interesting book.

Then we were all awake we had a toasty warm croissant for our breakfast.

I had a nice nap but Emmet came upstairs to made his Irish tea and his breakfast.

And then Niamh was awake. So she went to her stretching on a little rug class. Downtown. 

With her friend Miss Anna. 

Tonight she and Miss Anna have to work at the beautiful clothes store until late late tonight.

Because now is when all the brand new nobody has ever see clothes come to her store.

In giant boxes. And they have to take them all out. So everybody can see them. Ha.

After Niamh was gone I had another nap. Ha. I had a nice quiet day.

Before lunchtime Craig talked to people in way far away Ireland. On the telephone. 

So Miss Ross could have beautiful flowers. 

The man will bring them right to her own house. In Ireland. Ha.

Because Zita wanted to say thank you to her for finding her own Auntie Catherine. In Cork. 

For my friend Emmet. Ha.

Craig and I had fat square toasts for our lunchtime. 

We did not have an outside lunchtime today. 

Because of the too hot outside.

Emmet went for his walk. But it was a very short walk. 

Because of the too hot outside. Oh dear me.

Sometimes my feet hurt in the way too hot. 

That is why Zita and I only walk on the soft grass when it is way too hot. 

That grass does not get even a bit too hot. That is good. 

There are two little islands in my pond. With do not run into anything towers on them. 

The people who have the sail around all by themselves boats put them there. 

It is so my friends the ducks do not bump into anything in the dark nights. Ha. That is nice. 

We had to put the make the house cool machine on this afternoon.

Because of the too hot. 

So I just had a nice big nap. On my comfy rug in the kitchen.

Craig was just reading everything in the den.

And Emmet was practicing his way way old Irish reading in his comfy bedroom in the basement.

We had a nice quiet day today. That is good. 

Niamh and Miss Anna came to my house. 

Before dinnertime. 

Before they went to work. They were all hot. 

So they came to our very very cool basement. Ha.

Zita was not so late at work today.

So we went for our before dinner walk right away.

Because it was not so hot then. 

We had outside cooked own made hamburgers tonight for our delicious dinner. 

Because Niamh is not here. She does not eat hamburgers. 

She only eats chickenburgers. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch a new detective program tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment