Sunday 17 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Five

Zita and I had a very nice good morning amble just around here.

We had to go early because it was a very hot day today. And it was hot all day.

It is even hot in way far away Ireland. Oh my goodness me. 

And it is not even raining. Oh my goodness me.

Cousin Ciara visited Zita’s mother and father in the little catch lots of fish town.



And Ciara got Nana a giant hat. So she would not melt all away. That was a good idea. 

Today was a spic and span house day.

I hid from the noisy machine in my side yard.

But Zita told me I had to come into the cool house because I was melting. Oh well.



But Craig was all awake so I had the rest of my morning nap with him in our living room.


Zita put brand new water in the bird’s outside bathtub. 

Because even those little birds get too hot. 

But they have little baths and then they are not so very hot. 

At lunchtime a lady came to my house. 

To get a very beautiful all full up bag. 

Her mother forgot it on the street and Zita found it. 

And there was a brand new computer inside. Oh my.

So her daughter came to save it. Oh my goodness me.

And then another lady came to look at the made from stones wall on the other side of my house.

Because it is a bit falling down. 

And she went to a know how to fix stone walls university. That is a good university. 

She she came to see if she could fix ours. That is a good idea. 

But she will only come to fix it later. 

After the summertime when it is not too hot all the time.

This afternoon Craig and Zita tried to find a new phone. 

I had a long nap.



Because it takes a very long time to find a new phone. I do not know why.

Sometimes it is easier when you are a lovely dog. It is known. 

Last night Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Billy and Mister Ben went to a giant outside concert. 



It had to be outside because it was too loud to be inside. Oh my goodness me.

Sometimes they have loud concerts up on the busy street. 

And I can hear them being too loud. Oh well. 

Today they are watching cowboys catch little cows and ride very big bulls. 



And there are lots of other people there with them watching too.



Some of the cowboys try to ride the very big and very angry bulls.



Because those bulls do not like for anybody to ride them. 

So they just jump very high in the air and just throw the cowboy away. Oh my.

Sometimes they step on the cowboy squish them. Oh well.

We had a lovely just us spaghetti dinner tonight. 

And we had brand new green beans from our own garden. But I did not get any.

Because Craig and Zita forgot to save some for me. Oh dear.

But I got spaghetti all covered in delicious sauce. Ha.

And then after Zita gave all our plants and flowers lots of water it was time to watch our detective program. 





No comments:

Post a Comment