Sunday 10 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Eight

Zita and I went for a lovely nice very early together amble.

But only just around my neighbourhood because of Doctor Walker’s rules.

When we got home I was so hungry I had my breakfast even before looking out my watching window. Oh my.

Then I helped Zita have her coffee and we looked out the windows together. For a long time. Ha good for us.

Then Zita talked to her parents in way far away Dublin. I minded her.

And Craig got all dressed.

Because the little fast car race was finished. And not so many crashed today. That is good.

And Niamh was up too. 

So we just lay on the comfy living room rug. 

We watched some movies on her flat computer.

And I got lots of hugs too.


Zita did not do so much gardening today.

Because it was a too hot day for gardening. 


But is was just the right weather to do some errands.

Because Zita lost her beautiful keep the sun away glasses. 

And now she needs brand new ones. Oh dear me.

Niamh was very busy getting all the most beautiful clothes for her trip.

Because very soon she is going to way far away Calgary for a vacation. With her lady friends. 

In Calgary they ride smelly horses even downtown. Oh my goodness me. 

And they have catch the cows contests. 

And everybody gets free pancakes every day. Oh my goodness me. 

And there everybody is a pretend cowboy. 

And wear cowboy hats. All the time. Oh my goodness me. 

After lunchtime Tara came to visit me and Niamh. 



And she brought very very delicious bagels from Mister Kettleman’s bagel store. 

So we ate them together. Good for us. 

Then Niamh and Tara talked for a long time and I went fast asleep. 

When Zita came home she and Craig went for their before dinnertime walk.

It was not so hot at dinnertime so Craig did not melt even a bit. That is good. 

And when they got home Zita went to the garden on the other side of the house.

And when she came in she had our own brand new green beans. And raspberries too.

I got some brand new as could be green beans. Ha.

Our fence stopped the silly bunny from stealing my green beans. Ha. Good for us.

We had sausages with our green beans. And we cooked them outside.

I stayed outside with Zita so I could be her outside kitchen helper. That is my best job. 

After dinner we had lots of time to watch our detective program. It is a very good program.

Last night I fell fast asleep while we were watching it.


I have my very own detective program pillow. Ha. 

Maybe I will fall fast asleep again tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment