Saturday 9 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Seven

Zita and I had a very nice around here amble this morning. 

Because today was another beautiful day. 

So we only had a little sleep in.

After our breakfast it was time for Zita to talk to her mother and father in Dublin.

And Niamh was all awake early too.

Because after work today she is going to a wedding. 

So she had to find her especially beautiful clothes. Ha.

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast in the park day. So he did not have a sleep in either.

I do not like it so much when Craig goes to the park for his breakfast.

Because I cannot see him from my own watching window. That is not all right.




Because I cannot see if all those silly park dogs are being polite to him if I cannot even see him.

Oh my goodness me.

He should sit in the close to my house part of the park. It is known.

And he did not have even a little tasty snack for his breakfast.

Because Niamh took all the tasty snacks with her. Oh my goodness me.

But Craig did not starve all away.

Because when he came home he had a very tasty peanut butter and honey sandwich.

I helped him eat it. Right in the living room.

Then Zita had to go and do some important shopping. 

Craig has to get a new telephone. 

Because his got fat and came all apart. Oh my goodness me.

After lunchtime all the computers started talking to each other again. 

Craig and Zita were very happy. Me too.

Because yesterday nobody could read my story.

Because all the computers just got all lost and could not find each other. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe everybody thought we were all just dead. Oh dear me.

But we were not. Ha.

And now everybody can read my very interesting stories again.

That is good. 

When Zita got home I took her for a little before dinnertime amble. 



Because it was still very beautiful outside. 

I only have to mind Craig and Zita tonight.

Because of the wedding.

We watched one of Mister Tom’s detective programs last night. And it was very good.

Maybe we will watch another tonight. After our dinnertime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment