Thursday 14 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Two

It was not such a beautiful day this morning. 

But I took Zita out for a nice little amble along anyway.

In case this afternoon was too nasty for a good amble. 

And after our breakfast it was time for us to go to work in our own right here office.

We were so busy this morning I did not even have time to help Craig with his toasts. Too bad for me.

My friend Niamh and her friends were at our aeroport so early this morning it was still nighttime. Oh my.



But their first aeroplane found the aeroport in Toronto all by itself.

But their next Aeroplane was a bit late and everybody had to wait. Oh my. 

But Niamh sent me a picture. 



So I would know that they found Toronto. That was good. 

And then the next aeroplane found them so they were not all lost at all.



But Craig said it is still a long way away to their cowboy vacation. Oh my goodness me.

It is so far away it is nearly as far away as way far away Ireland.

But it is all right in our own country. Oh my. 



That is a very big country. 

We were so busy with our rascal ladies work I did not wake up for my lunch until nearly dinnertime. 

But Craig found me my very late lunch. 

And he found some tasty orange potatoes and some delicious Mister Saint Albert’s cheese too.

And Niamh called Zita and she got all the way to her far away vacation. 

Their aeroplane did not get even a bit lost. Ha. That is a good aeroplane.

Then Zita had to go to do some errands and then she went to her downtown office.

To get some important papers. 


So I watched everything right from my living room rug. That was an easy job.

And tonight’s dinner will not be such a hard job.

Because Zita brought back lots and lots of very delicious from India food.



From that very tasty busy street restaurant. Ha. That was a very idea. 

Even some of the very delicious very chewy bread. And I even got some. Ha. 

Then it was time to watch our from Germany detective. 

But his very best helper is a bit sick and sometimes she just falls down.

And shevdoes not wake up for a while. Oh my goodness me. 

What to do. What to do. 








No comments:

Post a Comment