Sunday 1 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Five 

Zita and I only had a little sleep in today. I do not know why. 

We went into the living room and Zita read her book and I went back to fast asleep. Ha. 

Craig did not have a big sleep in either. Too bad for us.

So Zita and I went for our nice good morning walk before she took Niamh downtown to her job .

When she came home she had a bag of Mister Kettleman’s bread new bagels. 



For our own lunchtime. 

And Emmet then was all awake too. 

And we had brand new right from the nice farmers peaches too. All cut up into pieces. Ha.

It was a very quiet day today.

After our lunchtime Zita went to my nice hospital to get a very big bag of my food. That is good.

Craig always puts cheesie treats on top of my food. To make it delicious.

Because I am the very best minder dog. Ha. That is true.

Emmet is going to Mister Mike’s apartment at dinnertime. So they can play the dragons game.

Emmet has been working very hard getting the game all ready.  

So the game will be all finished when he goes to way far away Cork. 

Last night the man brought food to our house in the middle of the night. Again.

For Niamh and her friends. That is silly. The food was from the steal all your sheep restaurant. Oh well.

This afternoon Zita had to do rascal ladies work. So I minded her. In the side yard. By myself. 

And Craig made his feet as clean and warm as could be. In the very little shaky water bathtub.

Before dinnertime Mister Paul borrowed the silver little car. 

Because he had find something for his other house.

And Zita and the go fast car took Emmet to Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s apartment. 

At the same time.

Because it takes the smelly bus a very long time to find their apartment. That is not so nice.

And Zita went downtown to get my friend Niamh. After her work.

Because Niamh was very tired.

Because of not enough sleeping in her comfy bed. Too bad for her.

So she had a nice nap. All by herself.

So Zita and I went for our dinnertime walk.

And Craig stayed in the house so he could mind my friend Niamh.

Then we watched the from way far away England detective program. 

It is the not very scary program.


No comments:

Post a Comment