Wednesday 27 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Five

I have a very lovely quiet day today. 

Craig and I did not have a sleep in today.

And we were all awake before Niamh was awake. Ha.

And Niamh had to be very fast today. 

Because she was almost late going to the lovely store. Oh my.

So we did not go to the corner today.

Because there was not enough time this morning. 

But she filled up the little bird’s little bathtub before she was gone.

Then it was an only Craig and Poppy Day. 

And we had a toast so fat that Craig had to cut it into two pieces. With a knife. Oh dear.

And then he put the brand new from France strawberries jam on top.

And it was my favourite strawberries jam too. Ha. 

That was a good breakfast. 

Last night Miss Emily came here after the very hard questions night.

They did not win. Oh well.

But I helped Niamh and Miss Emily put all the garbage outside on the driveway. That is my favourite job.

And yesterday when Niamh got home there was a lady talking to Miss Ginny.

And it was Miss McKenzie Niamh’s friend from a very long time ago.

And now she is going to live in one of Miss Ginny’s apartments. Goodness me.

She goes to the nice university too. And she is going to be there when the brand new classes start.

Because she is starting on her next important piece of paper. Ha. And she writes her own poems. Ha.

Last night Craig and I had the very delicious food from way way far away China. 



And I had the crunchy ends of the egg rolls. Ha. That is a tasty treat for me. 

And we got extras too. Ha. Good for us.

And there was so much food in the round boxes we are going to have even more tonight for our delicious dinner. Ha.

My friend Emmet is in a brand new book. 




And his friend Finn wrote the book. And it is a real book. And we bought it. Ha. 

And it is all about dangerous butterflies. 



And I did not even know butterflies were so dangerous. My goodness me. 

It was a very beautiful day today.

So we went outside and Craig found my favourite all chewed up ball. Ha. 

Then it was just the right time for my before lunchtime nap. 

When I had my lunch Zita was having a nice altogether dinner with her family.



In the little way far away village. 

It was because of the all the wrong time clocks in Ireland. To bad for them.

I do not think they will have tasty from way far away China food there. 

Maybe they will have lots of fish with very big fat chips. Maybe.

Because that is where lots of catch the fish boats live. 

So the fish are brand new tasty. Ha.



And they have lots of very delicious fish restaurants right there. 


Where they could even see the for fishing boats. Ha.


So everybody went together for their together dinner. 

And then they had giant tasty desserts. 

And they were filled up to the very top with ice cream. And tasty pastries too. Oh my goodness me.

Ice cream is Zita’s mother’s very favourite. 


One time some boats came to steal our fish.

But one of our very big and fast boats shot its canon at them.



And made them put all the fish back. And took their way too big boats all away. 

And we did not ever give them back. Ha. 

When I had my lunch I got tasty still hot chicken on top. 

And when Craig had his lunch he had two egg rolls. And I got some of the very crunchy bits.



Because I am always a big help in my house.

Then I was all full up so it was time for my afternoon nap. 



But I just stayed in the living room with my friend Craig.

So he would not be by himself and get lonely. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Mister Paul came to borrow Zita’s car. 

I did not get up because it was only Mister Paul. 

And I know him. Ha. Good for me. 

When Niamh got home she had Miss Tarryn and Mister Holden with her. 

And they had to go do an important errand.

But Craig and I were too hungry.

So we had our very tasty from China dinner when they were out. 

And we did not even have to cook it.

Because it was already cooked. 

So we just put the round boxes in the fast cooker. Ha. 

I got two chopped carrots. Ha.

When Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Mister Holden came back they had the from China too. 

Because those round boxes had lots and lots of more food for everybody.

And I got lots of chicken on top of my dinner. 

Then Craig and I went in the den to watch a program all about old detective stories. 

But it was not a detective program. Because of the rule. 

Then it was time for Craig and I to go to our comfy beds. 

.









No comments:

Post a Comment