Tuesday 19 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Seven

I am still on vacation. Ha. That is a good idea.

But I forgot to tell everybody something.

Yesterday when Zita came back from the too much of everything store she brought me a present.

And now I have a brand new very comfy rug for my kitchen. Ha. 

That was a very nice surprise. 

After our breakfast the go fast car took Zita to the busy street to visit Doctor Don. He is our dentist. 

It is another very hot day today but the go fast car is as cool as can be inside. Ha. 

And it too hot all over everywhere.

Craig’s friend Mister Adam was in way far away Ireland on a little vacation.

But when he went back to his very old beautiful apartment in far away Paris he melted. Oh dear me. 



And he does not have a make it cool machine. 

Because is apartment is way too old. Oh my goodness me. 

And it is too hot in Ireland too. 

It was even hotter then on my street. Oh my goodness me. 

But our family is swimming in the giant ocean. So they will not get too hot. 



Even Auntie Eileen and Zita’s father. 

The water is not so very warm in Ireland. Oh goodness gracious me. 

After Craig and I had our toast I went outside for a little sniff all around. 

But I did not stay for a long time. 

Because of the too hot. 

But it is only a bit hot where the giant mountains are. 

So Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Billy are not melting away. That is good.



Today they went on an adventure. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Billy and Mister Ben and his friend Mister Drew.

Mister Drew lives there. In the mountains. Oh gracious me. 



It was not way too hot there. 

Because the giant mountains keep the sun away. Just like a hat. Ha.

And all the sheep clouds too. 

And they even saw sheeps. Oh my goodness me. Right there on the mountain.



And after a while there was a bear. Right outside. And everybody saw it. Oh my goodness me.



It was on the other side of a scary fence. 

So it did not eat anybody all up. That is good.

And everybody had go fast bicycles and bears cannot ride bicycles so well. That is good.



Craig says there are lots and lots of animals in the mountains and even lots of very big Moose. 

And even the very very scary grizzly bears. Oh my goodness me.

But those mountains are very big and the animal do not like people so much. So you cannot see them so often.

Because lots of people are too loud and smelly too. It is known. 


So they just hide in all the trees until the people go home for dinner. Then they all come out. 



There are lots and lots and lots of places to hide if you are a bit of a shy animal. That is good. 

Craig and Zita had to have a lovely relax day. 

Because the do not just die shots made them a bit sore all over and even have nasty headaches. Oh dear me.

So I will take care of them. 

Because that is my very best job. 

I had some happy cows cheese on my lunch. 

Craig did not even have any lunch.

Because of the nasty headache. 

And Zita went out for a relax on our lovely swing. 

But I minded her from my watching window.

When she came in she used the not very noisy machine to make Craig’s new pants perfect.

I stayed right under the dining room table so I could mind everything. Ha. 

Emmet’s very old university has their very own bees. Right there at the university.



So they can make their own very university tasty honey. Ha. 

And they even sell it to people. Right there in the university. Oh my goodness me. 

Then a young lady came to our door. But my fierce barking scared here. Oh dear.

I did not mean to scare her. I just wanted her to know I was guarding my house. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I went into the den so I could mind Craig and not get into trouble. 


That was a good idea for me. 

Today is the special day for castles in way far away France. 

That is where all the lovely Bouviers came from. A long time ago. 

I think Craig should find us a castle. Just for us.

With a river all around.

And an up and down bridge.

And lots and lots of beautiful towers. 



And I would be the fierce castle dog who keeps everybody happy and safe. 

That would be a good idea. 

Maybe Craig can find us one for Merry Christmas time. Maybe. 

We only had a little dinner tonight because everybody was too tired after their shots. That was a good idea.

I had a big dinner with chicken. 

Because I did not have a nasty headache. 

After we played the rope game it was time for our detective program. 

So everybody went in the den. Me too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment