Saturday 2 July 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty

It was a beautiful day this afternoon.

But we only went for a little walk.

Because of the new rules. Oh well.

Craig did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is his old friends breakfast in the park day.

But everyone got confused so the only had a short time breakfast today. Too bad for them.

When Craig went to the park Zita made the house spic and span again. Oh well.

I stayed outside. 

Because the noisy clean the floor machine cannot go outside. 

But I can. All by myself. Ha. 

Niamh is still at the Mahoney’s cottage and they were swimming in the lake. 

I saw the picture. 


It did not look like nice warm water to me. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe they will be all frozen.

Just like ice cubes. Oh dear.

We had a very quiet afternoon today. 

Craig and I had a very nice relax when Zita had to go out. 

Because she had lots of important errands to do. Oh well. 


I had my afternoon nap inside because it was a bit too hot for me outside this afternoon.


 But our house is just right for nice naps. 

But when the go fast car brought Zita home she and Craig went for their before dinner walk.

And they put the big wheel on the go fast chair. 

But when the big wheel is on the chair it is not so fast anymore. Oh my goodness. 

They went up to the busy street and found nice Mister Nicastros’s store. 



So they sat outside and had cold lemonade and had a stuffed with cheese Italian donut. Ha. 

The outside tables are right beside the giant picture of the little boy reading a story to his friend the buffalo. 



That is a very good picture. 

And I minded the very comfy cool house. 

But Zita went out right away. To go to the grocery store.

So we will have lots of very tasty food for our dinners. 

I had my own dinner and then had a nap in front of the side door.

Because then I can see who is coming into my house. 

We had fish and some fat chips for our dinner tonight. 

I got two chips with my second dinnertime. 

Then it was time to watch the detectives in raining all the time Wales. Oh my goodness me. 

I think everybody is soggy all the time. Too bad for them. 










No comments:

Post a Comment