Tuesday 15 November 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Four

I got a sing happy birthday day card. Last night. On the little flat computer. 

BloggerImage

It was from my friends Mister Elliott and Miss Gracie. They are nice dogs. Just like me. Ha.

They are from very far away. Where they have way way big mountains. And a giant ocean too. Ha.

It is not Niamh and Orlaith's giant ocean. It is another one. 

It is nice to have far away friends. It is known. Good for us.

We saw the giant moon last night. On top of all the trees. In our nice park. 

It is not so big as me. Ha. 

We did not have a sleep in day today. Not even Craig. 

Because Zita had to go see her nice doctor. 

Because of her just sometimes a little sore side. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had a tasty toasty croissant. And we looked out the watching window. Until Zita came home. 

Then we had more too much coffees. 

I got a giant cheese treat this morning.

Because I did not bark at all the awful squirrels in my garden. Not even once. Ha. Good for me.

I hate squirrels. 

And my friend Emmet was even all up and awake too.

Because he had to make his first thing in the morning Irish tea. Before he went to his universities. 

Then Zita took him to his nice university. Before she went to the way too small office. 

To have important meetings with all the rascal ladies. 

A nice man came to my house. At our lunchtime. 

To make the comfy chairs in the living room all squeaky clean. He had way noisy machines. With very big hoses. 

Craig hid in the den. I had a nice long nap on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Craig took Emmet to his other university and I guarded the house all by myself. 

It was a very busy day for me. 

Maybe I will go to bed early tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment