Sunday 23 August 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Five

I an another big adventure last night.

Craig and Zita went to the sit outside coffee store. After dinner.  I went too. To guard them. Ha. Good for me.

We stayed out late. Until it was nighttime dark. I guarded them all the way home. Lions and giant raccoons hide in the bushes at night. It is known. 

They will jump out and eat you all up. If you do not have a brave dog to guard you. It is known. 

We did not see any at all. Good for me. 

Craig and Zita watched another detective program. In the den. He is from way far away too. He is young. 

Emmet did not watch with us. He had to play his game with all his friends from all over the whole world.

It is still too quiet in my house. Because Niamh is at the other lake. Not Mister Bill's lake. Or Julia's lake. Just another lake. We have lots of lakes where I live. Ha. And trees. 

Niamh is going to be home tonight. So she can sleep in her big comfy bed. With her own pillows. Ha.

We had very soft toasts today. Not crunchy toasts. Oh well. I like toasts. 

Zita and I made the lawn all nice and not so long today. With the noisy dangerous push it all around machine. I stayed in the gold big car to guard her. Ha. I was a big help.

Zita and Craig and Emmet had tiny croissants for their late late breakfast. They were all full up with chocolate. Dogs can not have chocolates. Oh well.

Craig and Zita have to take the silver little car to Mister Mikes fix your car all up store. Tonight. 

It is a messy car. It is dripping all over our driveway. Mister Mike will fix it all up. So it is all neat and tidy again.

Craig's football team is on the television this afternoon. Maybe they will win. Maybe not. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment