Friday 4 January 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy One

It is warmer today. My Red Ball is not stuck in the snow. That is good. I had to play with the green balls. They do not taste as good as my red Ball. It is known.

Jamie and I went for a nice walk this morning. We did not see the Owl. That is good. It was a very big Owl.

Jessie who teaches Niamh's dragon how to talk came over today. Jessie and Niamh went out to lunch. I did not go. I was too busy.

Dogs have lots of responsibilities people never notice. If I did not watch my corner who would? Oh well.

I was helping Emmet with an essay. I am a big help with essays. I always help Zita.

It is harder to help Emmet because he lives down the scary stairs. I help him when he comes up for tea and his peanut butter sandwiches.

Emmet got new shoes last night. He showed them to me. Real leather with fury stuff inside. He said they are very warm. That is good. It is cold walking to his university.

Niamh and Emmet got new slippers for Christmas. Niamh never takes hers off. They are very red. That is good. Emmet's are new too. They smell nice. That is good.

Craig and Zita have old slippers. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment