Friday 5 October 2012

Day Eighty

It is a holiday. Except for Zita who had to go to the university to study.

Emmet, Sava and Chris have gone to the movies again. I did not get asked to go. Maybe they will bring me back a treat. Chips from the Hintonburger..

Maggie and Ollie have gone to their cottage for the holiday. It is only me against the Squirrels and the Racoons.

They are tearing down the house across the street. I don't know why. They are Loud. Squirrels live in that house. Ha.

Niamh and Cara went on a long bike ride. I did not get asked to go. I am needed here to make sure no one steals Craig Zita says. Who would steal Craig?  He is too stubborn and hard to train.

Niamh is silly. She said she was a duck. She said she was short and had big feet. Like a duck. That is why she toe dances so well.

She is not a duck. When I chase her she does not fly away. People are silly. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment