Thursday 30 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Eight 

Craig and Zita and I got up very early this morning.

Because Mister Charles and his helper and the nice man with his digging machine were here.



Even before our breakfast. Oh goodness me.

So everybody got dressed right away. Except for Emmet and Niamh. They were still all fast asleep.

The nice man brought his truck. With a giant trailer. Ha.

And he put lots and lots of dirt back into the very big hole. 


And then he filled up his trailer with all the extra dirt and lots of just broken bits. Ha.

Now we do not have a giant hole anymore. 



Tomorrow they are going to put more wood around Emmet’s window. Then it will be all finished. 

Zita and I watched them today. 



Right from my watching window. 

Then she had to go to her good morning to everybody meeting.

So Craig made her special fluffy coffee. Just for her meeting.

And then Craig and I had our together toasts. 

With tasty jam. 

With the very heavy especially for toasts bread. That was a good breakfast.

When I was all filled up with toasts I went to our rascal ladies office. 


Because I am Zita’s very best helper assistant. Ha. That is my best job.

At lunchtime Zita went out and came back with more bread from the delicious treats bakery store.

Then she and Craig went on their adventure walk.

It is not a very hot day this afternoon. 

That is a good day for an adventure walk. Ha. 

I stayed here to mind Emmet and Niamh. 

And they were all awake before lunchtime. Ha. Good for them.

Craig took a picture of my pond. From the other end. When he was on his adventure walk.

You can even see my house. 

But you cannot see me.

Because I am still inside minding everything. Ha.

But you can see the way too tall building. In it nearly all finished. 


Craig says it is a very silly building. I do not know why.

My friends the ducks swim in our pond all the time. It is their favourite pond. That is good.

When they got home I had a very nice lay me down in the hall. 



So I could mind Craig and Zita at the same time.

But then there was some loud nasty thunder so I just minded Zita from our bathroom. 

The nasty thunder does not know where I am when I am in the bathroom. 

Because there are no windows so it cannot see me. Ha. 

And it stayed at my house for a long time. And lots of rain too. That is not all right.

Craig did not mind because nasty thunder does not scare him. That is good. 

I think we will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good.

I did not go for a before dinner walk. 

Because maybe the thunder might have seen me. Oh dear me. I would not like that. 

Zita only went for a little bit of a walk before the rain found her. Too bad for her.

Then Niamh came home and I helped everybody with our own made pizzas. 

With lots of Mister Saint Albert’s just for pizza cheese. Ha. 

I am always a big help in the kitchen. Good for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment