Sunday 18 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty One

We had a sleep in today.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha.

This morning Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away. 

So she could tell them that Emmet found and place to live in far Cork.

But they already knew. Ha.

Because they read my own stories. That is nice.  And I told everybody about Auntie Catherine. 

When Craig was all dressed we had our toasts outside. In our side yard. Ha. That is my favourite. 

I can only play with my big red ball outside. It is not an inside ball. Oh well.



Then Niamh was fast awake too. And Miss Tarryn drove her to the beautiful clothes store. 

So she would not be late. That is good.

So Zita and I went for a nice walk. All the way to the canal. 

Last night we went into Professor Jill’s house. To look at everything.

Because she changed everything everywhere. 

Now she has a very very old all made of shiny metal bed. 

It was in the basement. Hiding. But she found it. Ha. That is good.

When we got home today Emmet was awake too.

So we had brand new tasty croissants for our lunchtime. With the from right here jam. And butter too. 

Then Zita helped Emmet find do not fall down aeroplane that knew how to get to way far away Dublin.

You have to look for a long time. 

Because sometimes they want way too much real money. 

And you have to look all over to find a not much money aeroplane.

I do not know why. That is silly.

I do not go on aeroplanes. They are not so nice for dogs. 

You cannot sit with your family and look out the window at all the beautiful clouds. 

And maybe see Mister Shadow chasing them all over everywhere.

Even if you are a very polite dog like me you cannot be with our own family.

You have to be in a box without any friends at all. In the basement of the aeroplane. 

So I do not go on aeroplanes. Too bad for them. 

This afternoon Zita made Craig’s get all dressed table bigger. That is good. 

Because that is where I sleep at night. If I get too hot on the big bed. 

Now it will not move at al when I jump up on it. That is good.

We got brand new pillows. And Zita gave me her old pillow. It is just for me. Ha.

Before dinnertime Zita took Craig’s mother out to the busy street. 

To look at people. That is her favourite. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. We always have a dinnertime walk.

Unless it is way too hot, or too rainy, or way to cold, or if we are all too tired. Ha.

We had the shepherd’s pie tonight. Zita and I made it ourselves. And we played the pea game. Ha. 

We always play the pea game when we make the shepherd’s pie. 

But what does the shepherd eat now. Oh dear. 

Maybe he only likes donuts. Or tasty cheese sandwiches. Maybe.

Maybe we will watch the rest of the giant mountains detectives tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment