Sunday 9 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Eight

We only had a bit of a sleep in today.

Because Zita had to get all up and awake. Because she had to drive nearly far away to get Niamh. 

Because Niamh had a sleep over with all the dance a lot friends. 

At dance a lot Miss Rachel's house. Not the Miss Rachel nearly a doctor. Even Miss Georgi was there. 

She is going to a new dance a lot school. In Toronto. It is an only for dancing school. Ha. 

When Niamh was all at home she went out again. Right away. 

With Lee and Cara to the scary pumpkin farm. Oh well.

Then Craig and Zita and I had our toasts. Good for us.

Emmet went to Mister Kettleman's bagel store. So we could have brand new bagels for our lunch.

Emmet did not eat his tasty lunch with us. He had to eat downstairs. With all his fat books. 

Because he has lots and lots and lots of interesting stories all about old Russians to read. For his nice university.

Tonight is the night for our thank you for everything pumpkin dinner. Ha.

Miss Andrea and Lily and maybe Miss Rima and Craig's mother are going to come for a tasty dinner too. With me.

We even have our own made vegetables from our garden. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita and I were in the kitchen all afternoon making the tasty dinner. I am a way big help. 

I am a very good kitchen helper. That is why my comfy bed is in the kitchen. Ha. So I can help all the time. 

There were even more awful squirrels in my trees today. 

And on top of our little just for garbage house. Oh dear. 

I got  into big trouble again. Two times. 

I had to stay in the kitchen. By myself. Oh dear. I hate squirrels.

We are having everybody in the world for the special pumpkin dinner tonight. 

Even more people than before. Lee and Cara and Miss Rowan too. Ha.

Maybe we will have to have even two tables. Maybe. Ha. 

I will be the party guarding dog. That is a good job. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe I will get some tasty fall on the floor treats. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment