Monday 22 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty

It is the vote for your favourite rascals day. Ha.

And it is Miss Bruna’s Sing Happy Birthday day too. Ha that is silly.

I cannot go and tell everyone who I want to be our rascal. That is not all right.

Because I guarded the giant sign for a long time. And nobody stole any of our rascal’s signs. Good for me.

This morning Zita and I went for our good morning everybody walk. And we found a man’s little suitcase. 

It was all just lost. It was of important papers. Right on the road. On the very quiet street. Ha. Good for us.

We are going to find him. And give it back.

Because we are very polite. Zita told me so. It is true. 

Lots of rascal helpers came to my house today. I did not know any of them. 

So I was a too much barking dog. Again. Oh well.

They came in case we did not know it is the go vote for a rascal day. That is silly.

My friend Niamh does not have any classes this week. 

Because it is the writing all the important stories you forgot to write week. Ha. That is good. 

Last night it was the just for all the ladies dragons game. 

So Niamh and Cara and Lee and Lily came to my house for a delicious dinner. 

We always eat in the basement because that is where we can see my friend Emmet. On the big television.

So I helped them. I am the best dragons game helper ever. Niamh told me. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had fat peanut butter toasts this morning for our breakfast. 

And then we had very delicious very fat peanut butter sandwiches for lunch too. 

With brand new bread. But with strawberry jam. Because it was lunchtime. Ha.

We always have our lunch after Miss Tamina is all finished. Then it is not so noisy.

It is not so nice to have a noisy lunchtime. It is known.

Then Craig and Niamh went the the other school. 

Not Emmet and Niamh’s old school. The other right beside it school. 

That is where they go to vote for their favourite rascals. 

I stayed here to guard the house. And Miss Kenzie in the basement. 

When Craig and Niamh came home Niamh and Miss Kenzie went in the not so fast Jeep to our nice little hardware store. 

To get the big keep the air clean thing for the make the house toasty warm machine. 

And to make Miss Kenzie’s tires all round and full up to the top. 

Because they were not so very round today. Oh dear.

But the fast air for tires machine is right there. Beside our little hardware store. That is good.

Zita is going to be at work until late tonight. Because of the another very important meeting.

She will have to go to the other school in the dark. To vote for her own rascals. That is not so nice. 

I cannot go to guard her. In the all dark outside. 

Because it is a not for even nice dogs place. Too bad for us. 

So then we will watch the television. 

So we can know if our rascals won. 

Sometimes the wrong rascals win. 

Sometimes even nasty rascals win. That is silly. I do not know why.

Craig and Zita do not know why either. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment