Monday 23 September 2013

Day Four Hundred and Thirty Three

More squirrels today. I hate squirrels. Squirrels get me into trouble. I hate squirrels.

Maggie's leg is too sore so she cannot chase the squirrels all away. Now I am in charge of keeping the squirrels away from all our houses. It is a big job. People do not understand how hard it is being a dog sometimes.

I had a nice walk this morning. It is not so warm. I like it like this. No rain today. I do not like the rain so much. I get way too soggy. 

Uncle Bill came over to help us with his big truck to bring a bed into our basement. It was Craig's mother's other bed. It is not so big. Nearly only big enough for me. 

I have my very own bed. It is a nice bed. And comfy.

Emmet and Zita were at their university today. Niamh was at her dance a lot school. Craig and I played throw the green ball. When he was not drinking his coffee. He drinks a lot of coffee. He is very stubborn.

Our cheese party friends are coming again for the being glad for everything big cheese party. They called and told us they could come. That is good. They like cheese too.


No comments:

Post a Comment