Friday 28 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Six

Craig came home from the aeroport last night. He did not bring back my friend Zita.

Because she had to go to way far away Ireland. Last night. All by herself. Oh dear.

That is why I do not like the aeroport so much. Because it just catches people. Oh dear. That is not very nice. 

I slept on the top of the big bed last night. To guard Craig. He was not afraid. Either was I.

Because I am a very fierce guarding dog. Ha. Good for me. 

A very noisy man came to my house way early this morning. To fix the nearly a hole in the basement floor. 

Because nasty dirty water came out the hole. Right on to the floor. Oh dear. That is not right. 

The man had a very noisy machine. It was very loud. I went outside. It was not so loud in my side yard. 

But Emmet did not even wake up one bit. Ha. 

And the noisy man was nearly in Emmet's own comfy bedroom. That is silly.

Last night Emmet had another very big good idea about his very important story. 

So he can get lots of real money for his next university. Ha. That is good. 

He told Craig all about it. I had a nice nap. There were no nice dogs in the story. Just old church people. 

It was not so interesting to me. Oh well. 

Craig did not go to his meeting today. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe the Queen is busy. Waving at all the people. In way far away England. Maybe.

Zita called us on the telephone. She is having a nice nap. Upstairs. In her parent's house. 

Because the aeroplane make you very tired. 

And they even have different times in way far away Ireland. I do not know why. 

Maybe Emmet's friends the way old Gods made their very own times. 

Just in way far away Ireland. Maybe.

Zita's aeroplane did not crash at all. That is good. 

My friend Niamh got her brand new little refrigerator. For her little room. At the far away university. 

Now she will not starve to death at nighttime. 

When all the just for the university food stores are closed up. That is good. 

Craig's sister Mrs. Jane is coming to visit her mother. At the little apartment. 

Because of her too sore leg. 

We are going to have some tasty used hamburgers for our dinner tonight. 

Because Craig and Emmet have to make their own tasty dinners. Ha. Too bad for them.

We have to watch the hockey game tonight. 

You cannot watch the detectives from way far away if Zita is not here. It is known. 

Only hockey games and scary programs with Vikings or dragons. 

I do not watch scary programs. I have nice naps instead. Ha. 

Because I am always in charge when Zita is in way far away Ireland. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment