Thursday 30 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Eight

I went for our short walk with Zita this morning.

Before the go fast car took her to downtown. 

And even before she was gone Niamh was all awake.

So I could not have a little sleep in with Craig.

Because I had to help Niamh with her breakfast.

She did not go to the lovely store today.

Because she has another job too. At our giant building. 

Where she used to work. And now they want her to work there again for a little while. 

So now she has two jobs. Ha.

But Craig did not have a sleep in either.

But he did not have our together toasts right away.

Because that nurse had to come with brand new stretchy bandages.

But when she was gone we had two toasts with delicious jam on top. Ha.

Last night my friend Emmet told everybody in way way way far away Australia a story.

It was the very interesting one all about the magic people in the dragons game.



But he nearly got the day wrong. 

Because they have wrong days in way way far away Australia. 

Not just wrong clocks like Ireland. Oh my goodness me. 

But he remembered before he went to fast asleep. That was a good idea. 

And everybody really liked his very interesting story. Ha. Good for Emmet. 

But I did not understand it so much. 

Because he did not read it to me lots of times when he was home with me.

I have to hear his stories lots of time. Then I know all the words. Ha. 

After that nurse went away Craig had his next another coffee and we had a very delicious sandwich.



It was a peanut butter and cheese sandwich. 

Because Craig used up all the honey yesterday. Oh well.

And when Niamh came home Miss Sash was with her. And Miss Lelia too. Ha.

So they all sat my dining room table and had coffees. Ha.


I had to mind them all by myself.

Because Craig was busy on the big computer. 

I just stayed in the living room so I could mind everything and Craig too. 


But then the music was too loud 

So I went and had my long afternoon nap in the hall. In front of my office.

Before dinnertime Niamh and Tarryn went to Mister Kettleman’s to get lots of brand new bagels. 

For the cottage. 

When Zita came home it was just the right time to get our dinner all ready. 

And we had all full up croissants for dinner. 

And some had Mister Saint Albert’s own tasty cheese in them. Ha.

Then Niamh and Tarryn went to the grocery store. To buy lots of food.

So they can make especially delicious dinners for everybody.

Because they went to the Mahoney’s cottage tonight. With Tara. Ha.



So they had to pack all their just for the cottage clothes and all the lots of food. In giant bags. Oh my. 

And there is a football game tonight. Up on our busy street. Oh dear.

So there were too many cars everywhere and the catch them tow trucks were here too. Oh my goodness me.

After dinnertime Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk.

So I minded the house all by myself.

I had a very busy evening. It is known. 

And we watched the detective program from far away Wales.

But there was not even one dragon anywhere. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment