Saturday 10 October 2020

Day Three Thousand 

We did not have a nice sleep in today.

Not even Craig or Niamh. 

Because Niamh was watching her on television class for her university.

And it was Craig’s Saturday go for his coffee picnic in the park. With his very old friends.

You cannot have a sleep in when you have to be all awake so you can talk with your friends.

Then Zita and I went for a little not so far walk. 

It was a beautiful as can be morning today. With just lots of sunshine everywhere. Ha.

And when we got home I had a lovely keep my feet all clean bath. In the bathtub. Ha.

Then everybody in the world called Zita. On her telephone.

Our cheese party friends called and Zita’s mother and father called.

And then even Uncle Ciaran called too. And he is getting a new house.

And it is not even in Ireland. Oh dear. It is in way far away Spain. 

I do not know why. Nobody told me.

Then Zita moved our beautiful flowers on the patio. So it was as neat and tidy too.



Mister Fred is still guarding them. Even all night long. Ha. Good for him. 

When she was all finished Niamh drove the go fast car downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

When Zita was back home we had cheese sandwiches. 

With the very soft from France cheese. 

Then I helped Zita make the keep the snow out cover for Emmet’s window. Ha. 



I am always a very big help. 



Zita told me. So it is true.

Then it was time for our little before dinner walk with Professor Jill. That was a nice walk.

The sky was a cloudy as could be. And it looked like it was nearly at nighttime.

But it was not and it did not rain at all. It was just lots of flappy ears wind. Ha. 

That is my favourite wind.

It was only Craig and Zita and I for dinner tonight.

Because it is a work until late night for Niamh. Oh well.

Last night we had pumpkin pies when we watched our detective program.

I got crunchy crusts. From Craig and from Zita too. Ha. 

Pies are my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment