Sunday 24 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty

Zita and I had a bit of a lovely sleep in.

Because it was sleep in Sunday.

Craig had a long sleep in.

Because he had to watch the little fast cars on the television. 

But I jumped up onto the big bed and gave him lots and lots of good morning to you kisses. 

Then I kept his feet toasty warm. 

Niamh only had a little sleep in because she was working today at the clothes for ladies store. 

Zita talked to her own parents in far away Dublin for a long time this morning and I minded her. 

When Craig was all dressed and spic and span Zita went to the grocery store.

She had to buy lots more tea and milk and even more cheese. 

Because Emmet will be home tomorrow for his summertime visit. Ha. 

When Zita was gone Craig and I had our together breakfast. We had two round toasts with tasty jam. 

Then it was time for my lunchtime outside nap. 

It was a beautiful and sunny day outside today. 

But I did not stay outside very long. Because my kitchen duvet is very comfy. 

Last night on the television I saw a war. Right on the television. 

And I saw some very brave people in way far away.

They are fighting some nasty people who want to steal their county. Oh my goodness me. 

That is not all right.

So we gave them some of our own giant canons. 



Too help them. Because they are very brave. 

But even very brave people need giant canons. It is known. 

And they have very brave and fierce dogs in their army to help them. Ha. That is a good idea. 




I do not know why the nasty people are just shooting everybody in way far away. 

Nobody can tell me why. Maybe it is a secret. Oh my goodness me. 

So now lots of countries are giving the brave people lots of very fierce things. 

Even lots of very noisy tanks. 

And very fast aeroplanes. 

And very fast rockets to blow up the nasty helicopters. Oh my goodness. 

Maybe it will be over soon. Maybe not. Oh dear me. 

When Zita got home the silly bunny ran right across my own patio.

And it was gone before I could even bark at it. My goodness. That is a fast bunny. 

And Zita brought us brand new floor covers. 



Because maybe I broke the old ones. Oh dear. 

Then Craig and Zita fixed Emmet’s favourite chair. Because it was a bit wobbly.

And soon Emmet will be home. And nobody want to have a lovely relax in a wobbly chair. 

When that was all done Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. 

I thought I was going too.

But I was not going with them. 

So I was a bit sad. Zita got me a peanut butter treat when they left. 

But I was still a bit sad. Too bad for me.

They were not gone for so long. Because it was get strong again walk. Not have an adventure walk.

So when they got home I took Zita for our before dinnertime walk. 



Because it was still a beautiful sunny day. Ha. Good for us. 

We had a very nice slow walk just around our big block. 

We were not even a bit tired when we got home. 

When Niamh got home she had to talk to her friends from her nice university. 

All about their remember everything exam. Oh my goodness me.

So she did not have her dinner with us. 

Because she was meeting with her friends on her computer. Too bad for her.

Then I won our rope game with Zita so it was time to watch our detective program.







No comments:

Post a Comment