Monday 25 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty One

Zita and I went to our work very very early this morning.

Because we have to stop working early today.

Because my friend Emmet is coming home from way far away today.

When Craig looked at our magic map Emmet was right up in the sky on top of us.



But the aeroplane did not stop to let him off. I do not know why. 

Maybe it was an aeroplane that did not know that Emmet lives here. Oh my goodness me. That is not so very good.

That aeroplane went all the way to Toronto instead. 

And Emmet had to find another aeroplane that knew that he lived right here with me. Oh my goodness me.

When Craig was all awake we had two cookies.

And when he had his next coffee we had toasts with jam. 

Then we looked out my watching window.

The teaching nice dogs to be helpers for people who cannot see anything truck was here. And two dogs too.



They practice right here on my street. Ha. 

That is a good place to practice. Because I am here to mind everything. So they are safe. 

At lunchtime Zita went to Mister Kettleman’s store.

To get lots and lots of delicious bagels.

Because bagels are Emmet’s favourite. 

When she was on that street there was a giant crane right on the street.



And it was lifting something right to the very top of the brand new building. Oh my goodness.

But it did not fall down and squish anybody. That is good.

Niamh is very busy studying for here last remember everything exam. 

After lunchtime she talked to Mister Holden and he is going to help her with some questions. That was nice.

When Emmet got to the aeroport in Toronto he told us that he would be home very soon. Ha.

And this afternoon it was nearly hot outside.



So I had a very nice outside nap. Good for me.

Then the black go fast car took Zita to our own aeroport to find my friend Emmet. And he was there. Ha.

So the go fast car brought them home all safe as could be. That is a good car. 

I had to find my favourite toy to show Emmet.



And when he got home I was very happy and I brought my toy to show him right away. Ha.

And he showed me the brand new writing on his other arm. And it is Mister Cearnach’s name. 

And the writing is only straight lines. 

Because it is in the very very very old writing. 

Just like the very big stones in his university. Oh my goodness me.



But on his arm. 

Mister Cearnach is Emmet’s favourite very very old person. 



But Emmet never even met him and only reads about him. 

Because he died a very very very long time ago in way far away Ireland. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

After Zita and I had our before dinnertime walk it was time for our very early dinner.

Because my friend Emmet had to go to bed early tonight. 

But we had an altogether dinner again. 

That is my very favourite time. When my family is altogether. Ha.

And we had bagels. 

With Mister Kettleman’s very tasty for bagels cheese. Ha. 

But Emmet was very tired. 

Because he had to get on a very big bus in Cork in the middle of last night 

And find the aeroport in Dublin and not be late at all. 

So Emmet did not have a lovely sleep with comfy pillows last night. 

So after dinnertime Emmet went to bed on the big full of pillows comfy bed. 

In the very comfy big bedroom. With all his very own stuff. 

It is nice to be back with your own stuff. It is known. 

After dinnertime Craig and Emmet talked for a long time. In the kitchen with me. 

Then Emmet went to find a good night’s sleep. Ha. 

But Zita could not talk with us.

Because she had to have a rascal ladies in meeting in our office before our detective program relax. Too bad for her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment