Friday 15 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty

We are still on our own vacation.

So we had an very nice long walk this morning all along our canal. To our little lake. 

And all the ice is just melting away. That is good.



We saw even more beautiful little flowers. 



Because it is spring time for us. That is a good time to be outside.

But when we got home Zita had to go downstairs to do even more painting.

So I had to look out my watching window all by myself.

Then Niamh was all awake too.

But she went to her other job up on the busy street. Oh well.

Last night she went to a very nice restaurant with a boy. Even after she had dinner with us.

Maybe she had two delicious dinners. I always have two dinners. Ha.

Craig did not have a sleep in today.

So when he was all dressed he helped me look out the window at the whole world.

There were lots and lots of people waking on my street today.

We even saw doctor Susan and Miss Ashley and the little babies too.  They waved their hands at us. 

Everybody is visiting their families because it is the special holiday time. 

Because a long long long time ago Mister Jesus woke up and he was not even a bit dead. 

Everyone was so surprised that they had a party. 

That is why we always have Zita’s very delicious ham for our own special dinner party.

Sometimes we even have nice Mister Nicastro’s very delicious cheese too. 

Mister Nicastro has a very smelly store. It is my favourite store. 

Maybe Mister Jesus liked cheese too. Just like me. Ha. 

Miss Tarryn and Miss Emily are going to come to my house for the party. Ha. That is a good idea.

I saw a brand new picture of my friend Emmet. 

At his very old university.



Emmet was teaching everybody all about his favourite way way way long ago Irish stories.

Maybe all about the boys who always stole everybody’s cows and sheep.

Because a long long time ago did not have any very lovely and fierce Bouvier dogs like me to guard their cows. Too bad for them. 


And maybe because they did not have any television to watch.

And have a nice after dinner relax instead of stealing cows. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Very soon Emmet is going to be here for a while. 

Because now the brand new bathroom is all finished too. 

So he can have his very very long squeaky clean showers downstairs. Ha.

At lunchtime Zita was all finished her painting so she and Craig went on a adventure walks. 



In the almost sunshine.

It was the very first adventure walk they had in a long time. 

And they put the new very big another wheel right on the front of go faster chair.

But they did not go for even a bit of a long time.

Because Craig has to learn how to drive the chair with that another wheel. Oh my goodness.

So I stayed here to guard the house. 

But when they were outside a very windy day came to our street. 

And everything was blowing everywhere.

So it was our good idea to go on our lovely walk early today. Ha. Good for us. 

Today a lady gave us a beautiful blind for our den. And it is all pictures of dogs.



Maybe it will be just perfect for the big window in the den. Maybe. 

My friend Niamh will know when she comes home from work. Ha. 

This afternoon I had my nice afternoon nap on my favourite comfy rug. 


But Zita was downstairs and cleaned up everything in the brand new part of the basement.

Because after everything is all painted and beautiful sometimes it is a bit messy. 

So now it is spic and span again. That is nice. 

Then we went on another all over walk. 

And we took Profesor Jill with us so she would not get too lost. Good for us. 

But it was not a bit warm outside so after our walk I only stayed outside for a little while.

Then Craig found me my first dinnertime. That was a very good idea. 

Mister Tony’s very nice friend brought us our very delicious dinner. And it was a giant pizza. Ha. 

Mister Tony makes very delicious pizzas. It is known. 

Tonight we will watch our favourite lady detectives. 

They live in France. In very old very big apartments. 

With lots and lots of stairs. I would not like those kind of apartments. 

I am not so very good on stairs. 

Craig is not so good on stairs either. Just like me. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment