Wednesday 20 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Six

It was still our holiday today and we had a nice good morning walk.

We went to our still empty lake.

But it was so cold that Zita had to wear her long very warm coat and her toasty mittens too. 

When we got home Niamh was all awake. 

But she had a bit of a upset tummy. So Zita drove her to her lovely store.

But before they could leave Mister Vinnie was here. To finish our brand new little bathroom. 

He put a beautiful giant tile behind the little sink.

So you can be all messy when you are washing your face. And the wall will not get all wet. Ha.



Now the bathroom is all finished. Good for us. 

Craig and I had a round toast this morning. 

But there was only one left.

So when Craig had his next too much coffee we had two cookies too. Ha. 

Before lunchtime there were lots of men with very loud machines cutting the sidewalk all up. 

On the other street. Right across from Niamh’s bedroom. 

I was glad she was gone to her lovely store.

Because you cannot have a nice sleep in when there are very noisy machines outside your window.

Then it was time for my nap. So I went in the kitchen where it was not so noisy. 

I got ham on top of my lunch. But I only ate the ham. 

Because I did not have enough time to finish my lunch before it was time for my afternoon nap.

So I had my nap instead. 

This afternoon Zita went out to do important errands and go to get my nighttime medicine. Ha. 

And she saw Craig’s mother too. And she did not forget everything today. Ha. That was good. 

And when Zita got back my nap time was all over so I ate my first dinner. Ha. 

Zita and the go fast car went and brought Niamh home from her lovely store.

And then it was our together dinnertime.

And we had cheesie toasties. Ha. And some soup too.

I got a piece of a toastie for my after dinner treat. Ha.

And after dinner everybody had a nice relax.

Niamh had a bath in the brand new bathtub. But she did not drown. That was good.

But she was very clean when she was all dry. 

And Craig and Zita and I watched the last part of Mister Tom’s detective program.

Then we all went to our comfy beds. 







No comments:

Post a Comment