Saturday 2 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Seven

We had a nice quiet day today.

But Craig was so sleepy that he missed his old friends coffees.

I tried to get him all awake but he was too fast asleep. Too bad for him.

Craig and Zita are only a little bit still sick. That is good.

But Zita and I could not go for a good morning walk. 

Because of the do not go outside for a while rule.

Today is Niamh’s go to the lovely store day. It was not too cold today. 

And the very big tree in the pond park is now a bit all over green. Ha. 

When Craig was all awake I helped him with his toasty bagel. 

Then he read his book and I minded him. 


That is an easy job.

Zita was downstairs all afternoon doing lots of important things.

But she did them slowly. Because when you are sick you get very tired right away. 

So you have to be nice and slow. 

Craig and I nearly forgot about my lunchtime. 

Because I had two little breakfast times. Oh well. 

But he remembered and he found chicken for me too. 

We had a very nice quiet day today. 

I went into the side yard lots of times.

Because it was not cold outside today. 



I even had a little outside nap. Ha. But then I came in.

Because my kitchen rug is very comfy. 

Niamh went to Tarryn’s little apartment for dinner.

So we had own made chips and fish too and even some very tasty peas. 

Because Niamh was not here. Ha. I got some peas with my dinner. 

Then it was time to watch our detective program. And maybe for me to have a lovely nap. 

If the program is not so interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment