Sunday 10 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Five

We only had a little sleep in before Zita talked to her parents in way far away Dublin.

Then it was time for our good morning walk with Professor Jill. So we went all over the neighbourhood. 



And when we got home Craig was all dressed and having his too much coffee. Ha.

So he had only a little sleep in today. 

Then Zita made him his next coffee.

And he had a Mister Ikea’s sticky bun. But I only got a very very little bit.

Because sticky buns will make me too chunky. 

And then Craig would get in trouble with my nice Doctor Waller. Oh my goodness me.

Craig and Zita had a very long talk with my friend Emmet after lunchtime. 

They talked all about Emmet’s very old university.

But it was not even interesting so I had a nice nap. Ha. 

All the trees are all full up at Emmet’s university. 

And all the grass is just as green as could be. Oh my goodness. 



Maybe because of the all their wrong clocks. Maybe.

Then a rascal lady came to my house. To see if we wold like to vote for her.

Because there is going to be an election. Maybe we will get another rascals sign for my corner. Maybe. 

So she was very happy when Zita told her that she was our kind of rascal. Ha. Good for us. 

After Emmet left to make his dinner Zita went into the kitchen and took everything out of the big cupboard. Oh dear.

Because it was very messy and maybe dirty. 

So she cleaned it until it was just like new. Ha. 

Then I went out into our side yard to help Zita and to play with my giant ball. Ha. 

And then it was time for my before dinner relax.



That was a very good afternoon for me.

But before dinnertime Zita had even another rascal ladies important meeting. 

In our own office. For a long time. Oh dear me. 

And it is our do not go to work Sunday too. That is not all right.

Then we watched a new detective program with two lady detectives. In France.

Maybe I will see some of my cousins. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment