Tuesday 26 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Two

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Before Zita went to the other office we went for a nice good morning walk.

And then we had our own breakfast.

My friend Emmet was up very early too. Because of the wrong clocks.

But he made his Irish tea and went downstairs to write even more of his giant story. 

Craig was all awake even before Zita was gone to downtown.

So I only had to keep him company. I did not have to get him all awake.

And Niamh was up early too because of her remember everything exam.

So everybody was very busy so I just had a lovely nap. 

Right in the kitchen so I would know when anybody came in to make something tasty. Ha.

It was not very sunny outside today. But the rain was all gone before we had our walk. 

When Emmet made his lunch he had a bagel with cheese. I got some.

They do not have very tasty bagels in way far away Cork. Too bad for them.

Craig had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for his lunch. 

But I did not help him because I was too busy helping Emmet.

After lunchtime Emmet went for a walk. Nice long walks are Emmet’s very favourite. 



And it was nearly sunny outside too. Ha.

Emmet did not think our brand new bathroom is very small.

Because the bathroom in Cork is even smaller. Oh my goodness me. 

We had a lovely just for shepherds pie for our altogether dinner tonight. 

And we do not have even one sheep. Ha. 

Then Niamh went back downstairs to write more of her remember everything exam.

But we did not have any ice cream for Niamh.

Niamh has to have ice cream when she is writing important papers. Oh my goodness me.

So Emmet walked to the get you ice cream here store up on the busy street.

Because he is her big brother. Ha. 

When he was gone Craig and Zita and I watched a new detective program. 

And we watched it until our bedtime.

Then we went to fast asleep. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment