Sunday 17 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Three

The Easter Bunny came to my house this morning.

When I was all awake and I looked out my watching window there it was. Ha.



Some people do not believe that there is an Easter Bunny. Too bad for them.

It just came to say good morning to us. 

Because the Bunny did not bring us lots and lots of chocolates.

Because way too many chocolates are for all the little children. Not us anymore. 

Because now we are too old. Even Niamh. Oh my goodness me.

So it just said good morning and hopped away. That was a very nice visit. 

Then Zita and I went for our early good morning walk.

But it was so cold she had to wear warm mittens. Oh dear. 

When we got home Niamh and Tarryn and Miss Sash were nearly awake. 

They did not go to fast asleep until this morning time. Oh dear me.

After they had some breakfasts Tarryn and Miss Sash went to their own homes and Niamh went back to sleep.

Then Craig made Zita her fluffy coffee and we had the hot special buns for our breakfast. 

Because it is only Easter time when you can eat those buns. I do not know why. 

There were nasty squirrels trying to eat our beautiful flowers this morning.

But I barked them all away. And got into trouble anyway. Oh well.

So then I stayed at my watching window until it was lunchtime. Ha. Good for me. 


After our lunchtime we talked to my friend Emmet in way far away Cork. 

He is going to be here in a little while. Oh my goodness.

And then Miss Emily came here. 

Because she and Miss Tarryn and Mister Holden are going to have the special dinner with us. Ha.

But as soon as Mister Holden got here Niamh and Emily got in Mister Holden’s very very old car.

Because they had to go and find some more vegetables for dinner. 

So Niamh could make her for special dinners only salad. 

There are lots and lots of green beans in that salad. Oh my.

After we talked to Emmet Zita had squeaky clean bath. Because it is a special dinner.

And you cannot go to a special dinner if you are all dirty and smelly. It is the rule.

But before the shower time she put our giant delicious ham into the oven. Ha. 

But when it is still in the oven we put lots of stuff on it. 

Even special rum from far away Newfoundland. Ha. 

We are going to have green beans for our dinner. I saw them in the refrigerator. Ha.

That is a good refrigerator. It always has very tasty things inside. 

We had a cheese party. 

When everybody came back Zita made little breads all covered in hot cheese. 

It was the squishy smelly cheese. That is my favourite cheese too. 

We did not watch our detectives tonight because we had a party.

And I had my dinnertime nap. Right until it was my bedtime. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment