Wednesday 13 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Eight

Today Zita and I are on our holidays. Ha.

It was all sunny outside.

So we went for a lovely walk all over everywhere.

And we even went across the very wide street to our little lake.

When we got home Niamh was all awake too.

So we had our together breakfast together. Ha.

Then I told Niamh all about our lovely walk. 

She was very interested so I talked for a very long time. Ha. 

And when Craig got up it was time for Niamh to go to her lovely store. 

But the weather was all of a sudden not so nice.

So Zita and the go fast car took her right to the front door. 

So she was not even a bit soggy when she was at work. 



I stayed here so I could help Craig with our good morning sticky bun. Ha.

But Zita did not come home right away.

Because she had to go to the just for beautiful paint store. 

And she found just the right paint for all the new walls and ceilings that Mister Charlie made for us. Ha. That was good.



Before lunchtime Mister Pat came to my house to get a goes round and round music machine. 

Because Craig said we have enough. That is true. Ha.

As soon as Zita got home she put on her not so good clothes and went downstairs to paint everything. 

It takes a very long time to paint everything.

Because you have to paint everything two times. I do not know why. Oh well.

And then I reminded Craig when it was time for my lunch. Ha. 


And I got some very delicious chicken too. Ha.

Then it was time for my after lunchtime nap. 

I had my nap right at the top of the scary basement stairs. 

So I could mind Zita at the same time. Ha. 

This morning I saw a picture from Emmet’s very old university. 



A lady went there and her dog went with her. So she would not get all lost.

Oh my goodness me. 

If I lived there I could take Emmet to his very little office. 



Or the very old library. Every day. 

And then we could have tasty treats together. Ha. That is my best idea. 

Craig helped Zita change the bandage on his foot.

Because the nurse was not so good so we did not let her come to my house this week. Ha. Too bad for her. 

It is a Craig and Zita and me dinnertime tonight. 

Because Niamh and Tarryn had to go and find something. I do not know why. Oh well.

We had more delicious chicken for dinner tonight. That was a good idea. 

Then it was time to watch the lady detectives from way far away France. 






No comments:

Post a Comment