Tuesday 19 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Five

We had another vacation day today. Ha.

So we had a very nice quiet day.

When Zita and I got up it was snowing outside.

But it was only not so much snow. 

And it was all melted away before it was the time for our walk.

But it was not such a nice day outside.

So we did not go for our good morning to everybody walk right away. 

But when we looked out our window we saw even more brand new soon will be beautiful flowers. 



They were right in my front garden. Today was not very good weather for flowers. 

But Zita and I were inside our house and toasty warm. Ha. 

We said that it was good we had my make me beautiful day yesterday. 

Because was not a bit nasty yesterday. 

But when Craig was all awake he and I only had one round toast today.

Because he said we are both too chonky. On my goodness me. Too bad for us. 

Niamh was very busy all day today.

Because she writing her very long remember everything exam. 

And Zita made my friend Emmet’s big bedroom as neat and tidy as could be. 

And she took all our extra stuff out. 

And then she looked in the little room by the front door. 

And it was full of lots of too many clothes.

So she took all our too much stuff to the nearly free clothes store. 

And she took a not so very comfy for doing your homework chair too. 

At lunchtime I only ate my delicious ham treats and not my lunch. Oh well.

Then I had a lovely nap. 

Because we had a very quiet day today. 



I did not have a nice outside nap today 

Because it was not even a bit nice outside this afternoon. Oh well.

But my kitchen bed was very comfy. Ha. 

Before dinnertime when it was not so very nasty outside.

So Zita and I decided to go for a nice before dinner walk.

And we went right to Professor Jill’s house. 

And we brought her a present. A big box of our extra ham. Just for her. 

Because she is our best walking friend. 

And when we got back home it was time for us to think about what to have for our tasty dinner.

That is always a nice thing to think about. 

It is not so hard to think about what to have for dinnertime after a special dinner.

Because we always have lots of very delicious extras. 

And that is what we had tonight. Extra delicious ham. And the special potatoes and even green peas too. 

Tonight was Niamh’s night to go to the ask very hard questions restaurant. 

And to have treats with her university friends. 

So we had an early dinner just by ourselves. 

And after dinner we had lots of time to watch our detective program. 

Before our bedtime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment