Saturday 16 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty One

Zita and I did not go on a nice good morning walk today.

Because we went on an after lunchtime walk instead. Ha.

So this morning Zita and I had a nice relax. And looked out the watching windows at all the people.

Lots of people are here to have a delicious special dinner with their own families. 

When Niamh got up it was time for her to go to her lovely store. 

And she walked there because it was a very nice day outside today.

And when Craig was all awake it was time for his old friends coffees time.

But before he made his too much coffee he made our toasts.

And they were the full of holes round toasts. And he put jam on top. Ha.

Then we saw everybody right on the flat computer. And I helped Craig with the toasts. 

When Craig and I were very busy with our toasts Zita went to the especially delicious meat store.

The one Zita always goes to for very very delicious hams. 

And this time they made a special ham just for our dinner party. Ha. That is a very good store. 

Then she went to the other store and found lots of green beans too. Ha.

And the store even had the special just for this time angry buns. 

So now we have some too. 

When Zita got home it was just the right time for our walk. 



And it was as sunny as could be. Ha.

So we had a nice slow walk today and we went on doctor Susan’s street. 

And she was there. Right outside on her porch. 

So Zita talked to her for a long time and I waited. 

Because I am the very best waiting outside dog. Zita told me so. 

And when we got home Craig and Zita went for another adventure walk.

And it was not even very short today.

Because Craig had to practice steering the go faster chair with the giant wheel on the front. Oh my goodness me. 



He told me that it is not so very easy because the giant wheel just like to go straight. 

But it does not fall into the too many holes in the road. That is a good thing. 

I stayed here to guard the house. That is a very important job for me.

When they got home I got my lunch with some crunchy Cheerios on top.  

But then Zita and the go fast car went to the store where you can give away all your too many clothes.

And then people who do not have enough clothes at all can have them for almost free. Ha. That is a good idea. 

But when she was there she found very beautiful only made of leather shoes from Italy. 

And they were new just like new. 

And one pair was red. Oh my goodness me.

And a leather jacket too. So she bought them all. Ha. 

That was a good store to go to. 

When Zita was home I had a very nice outside in my side yard nap.

And Zita went out to make the other garden neat and tidy. 

Because it is spring time in my neighbourhood. Ha. 

Zita is cleaning up Emmet’s big bedroom.

Because it is full of stuff. Even the dangerous cut the grass machine. Oh dear. 

And it has to be full of just Emmet’s stuff before he comes home. Oh my goodness me. 

When Niamh came home Miss Tarryn and Mis Sash came here too. But they did not eat with us.

Because they were going out for a nice diner. 

So only Craig and Zita and I were here for dinner. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Then it was time for us to watch our detective program. 



And for me to have my before bedtime nap. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment