Friday 22 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Eight

We had a quiet time today. 

Because everybody was very busy. 

Zita and I had a little sleep in this morning. 

And because it was a full of beautiful sunshine day we had a lovely walk.



But it was a little walk. Because of our sleep in. 

And when we came home Craig was all awake and dressed.

Because a nurse came to give Craig new bandages for his other foot.

But she was not such a very happy nurse. Too bad for her.

So I stayed right beside Craig until she was gone. Good for me.

Then Craig made his next coffee and two tasty round toasts. I helped him. Ha.

Then I went into our own office to be Zita’s helper.

Niamh was up not way too early this morning. And she just walked to her work. 

Because the beautiful ladies clothes store is just up on the busy street.

And another lady who works there is Niamh too. 

So now they have two Niamhs. Oh my goodness me. 

But her parents spelt her name wrong. I do not know why.

She goes to the nice university too. 

At lunchtime Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. 

But Craig did not put the giant wheel on front of the faster chair. 

Because he said he needed more exercises. Now that summertime is nearly here. Ha.

And when they got home I got some very delicious chicken with my lunch.

Because I did such a very good job minding the house when they were not here. Ha. 



Then Zita went for a little ride on her not so very fast bicycle.

But first Zita and I had to use the push up and down machine to make the tires very hard. Ha.

Then she went for her lunchtime ride.

And when Zita came home she told me that the not so fast bicycle only needs a little bit of fixing.

And then it will a good bicycle again.

But still not so very fast. Oh well. 

Then it was time for me to have my afternoon nap. 

Zita did not need my help this afternoon. 

Because she was just talking to people on the telephone. 

I have to be very quiet when she is talking to people.

So then I have a nice nap. 

Because it is very easy to be very quiet when I am fast asleep. That was my good idea. 

When I was all awake Craig was very busy. 

He moved books all over everywhere. 

From the living room to the hall to the dining room. And then back again. All over the whole house.

But not the bathroom. 

So I went outside for a nap.

When Zita was finished talking to all the people we decided to go for another little walk.

Because it was still very sunny outside. 

And we saw that the giant beside the pond tree has brand new leaves everywhere. 


Soon all the beautiful trees will be all full up again. Just in time for summer. Ha. That was a good idea.

When Zita and I were on our lovely walk all of a sudden there were men with big trucks.

Right there.  On my own corner. Oh goodness me.



And they were not there when we left our house. I do not think that is all right. 

And when we got back home they were all gone. Craig told us.



And it was the very noisy chop up the sidewalk men. 

And they made a fence on that sidewalk. Oh dear me.

Professor Jill went with us on our walk. That was a good idea. 

When Niamh was back home Zita made pastas and Niamh cut my bangs. 

Right in the living room. 

So I could see everything again. That was nice.

After dinnertime we watched the new program. 

The one all about dangerous spies. Oh my goodness. 

Then it was time for us to go to fast asleep again. 

I went first. So I won. Ha. 

That is my favourite time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment