Thursday 28 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Five

It was a very full of sunshine day today.

But it was not very warm.

But Niamh and I went for a nice walk around anyway.

When we were finished and at home Zita went downtown to her other office. 

Because it was downtown Thursday. 

My friend Niamh was still very busy writing her remember everything exam.

And Emmet was getting all ready to go to Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s house.

Because they are playing their very very long dragons games. At their house.

When Craig was all awake he had his coffee and his cinnamon bun in the den.

Because he was reading Niamh’s story at the very same time she was writing it. Oh my goodness. 

But I could not help him with his breakfast today.

Because I was way too busy helping Niamh in the living room. 

 So I had a very busy morning.

And after lunchtime Mister Paul came for a visit.

And he brought Zita’s favourite especially delicious cookies for her.

From way far away England. 

The do not get lost aeroplane brought him home just yesterday. Ha.

And today he was here. That was nice. 

When Mister Paul and Craig were drinking some coffees in the dining room Niamh and I were in the den.

We were finishing her remember everything exam. 

And just after Mister Paul went home we were all finished. 

And Niamh sent her last exam to her university. Ha.

We were very happy. 

Now we are nearly all finished at our nice university. Just a few other classes to do. Ha.

I got peanut butter on my lunch today. 

Zita rode her bicycle all the way to downtown today.

Because the go fast car is still at Mister Mike’s garage. Getting its go fast tires for the summer time. 

So after her work she had to go and bring it back home.

I do not think it liked to be away from its own home.

Sometimes when I was at my little hospital I had to stay there even all night. I did not like that at all.

This afternoon I went outside for a little relax.



Because it was not as cold as this morning. Ha.

And some of my flat stones were even warm. Ha.

And after her remember everything exam Niamh was very busy cleaning her bedroom.

She even had the clean the floors machine on. Oh my goodness me. 

Then the go fast car brought Zita home just in time for our dinner. 

And it has its very shiny wheels with the fat man go fast tires on. 

So it would be as beautiful as can be for the summer time. Ha. Good for it. 

But Zita did not have dinner with us.

Because she had another rascal ladies meeting on her computer. Oh dear me. 

Miss Tarryn came to visit us at dinnertime.

Her nose was not all run away anymore. 

We watched the last part of the detective program before we went to fast asleep. 








No comments:

Post a Comment