Sunday 3 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Eight

It was our sleep in Sunday today.

Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we had important things to do.

So after our breakfast Zita and I made a beautiful shelf for our new bathroom. 

I was a very big help. 



I helped hold the little how to put it together book for Zita.

So it would not get lost. Ha. Good for me. 

And then Niamh was upstairs so I took her for our good morning walk.

And we went to visit our empty little lake. Ha.

We had a very long walk and I did not want to go back home.

But I got a little too hot so we came home so I could have a little rest.



And when I was not too hot anymore Craig and Zita and Niamh and I had our breakfast toasts. Ha.

And then Niamh got my make me beautiful brushes and my own scissors.

And she took and the tangled ups out of my floppy ears. 


That was very nice. 

But then she had to go downstairs.

Because she had even another new story to write for her university. Oh my.

And it was time for my own lunch. Ha.

Craig went into the den to watch his hockey team. 

His team does not win so often. Too bad for him.

Then Zita got my special scissors and made my feet neat and tidy too. 

Because they were way too furry. 

When your feet are too furry you just slip all the time. That is not so nice. It is known. 

So it was a make me beautiful day today for me. That is always a good day.

Then Zita had to go downstairs too. So she could look at everything.

To make sure it was all spic and span. 

Because maybe Mister Dave will this week come and put in all the new lights downstairs. 

Or Mister Mat might come so the bathtub can have lovely warm water. 

That is why the downstairs had to be all neat and tidy again. 

While Zita and Niamh were busy downstairs I had my afternoon nap. 

But I woke up because I was snoring too loud. Oh dear. 

And then Zita laughed at me about that. Oh dear. 

We had own made delicious pizzas for our dinner tonight. 

I helped Zita make the pizzas. That is a easy job. 

Sometimes cheese falls right onto the floor. Oh dear. 

But I always clean it up right away. That is an easy job for me.

And tasty too. Ha.

After our dinner it was time for Zita and I to play the rope game. 

We always play that game before we watch the detective program. 

And I have my nice minding Craig and Zita nap. 









No comments:

Post a Comment