Monday 18 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Four

We had a sleep in today.

And it was not even sleep in Sunday.

Because today is still a holiday for Zita and me.

Craig and Niamh had big sleep in.

But when Zita and I came back from our lovely before lunchtime walk Craig was already nearly dressed.

So I could not get him all fast awake. Oh well too bad for me.

Craig made Zita some very fluffy coffee before he made his toasts.

I was having a nice outside nap but I smelled the toasts right away.

So I came in to help him. Ha. 

There was a nice dog who had a little relax on my corner. 



He was a bit tired so he stopped right on my corner. Then when he was not tired anymore he went home. 

We had a very nice party last night with Niamh’s friends. 

But I fell fast asleep on my comfy kitchen duvet. 

Because everybody talked until past my bedtime. Too bad for them.

My friend Niamh brought her Merry Christmas present bicycle up from the basement.

Because when all the snow is gone you can ride your bicycles all over. That is known.

She said it is a very fast bicycle but you have to be very strong to make it go fast. Oh my goodness me.

But today was a make me beautiful day. Oh my goodness me.

Zita and Niamh and I were in the side yard and there was lots and lots of my too much fur everywhere. Oh my goodness me.

And Miss Tarryn and Miss Emily came by to help too.



I was outside for a very long time.

Because I was way too furry .

So it took a very long time before I was all beautiful again.

But getting very beautiful made me very tired. 



Because I did not have my nice after lunchtime nap. Too bad for me. 

And when all my fur was nearly all gone I had to have an in the bathtub bath. Oh my goodness me.

So I would be squeaky clean and smell as beautiful as could be too. 



And all my friends came into the bathroom to help me. That was was very nice.

It is very nice to have friends. 

Zita said I was very brave. That is true. Ha. 

Then I went in the kitchen because I was all soggy.

But my friends had the make you dry as a chip machine. It was only a bit noisy.



And after a while I was all warm and nearly dry and beautiful. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I stayed in the kitchen for a while and Craig came in to keep me company.



When I was very dry I went to look out my watching window.

Because there was nobody looking out the window all afternoon. Oh my goodness me. 



So I went in right away.

So I could make sure that everything was still just right. Ha. That is my best job. 

Then when Zita came in to look out the windows too I minded her. All by myself.


Then it was time for our dinner.

We had very tasty used ham for dinner. 

But Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Emily were too busy talking downstairs.

So only minded Craig and Zita before it was time for our relax with our detective program.

And nice Mister Tom brought us one this afternoon. Ha. That was good. 









No comments:

Post a Comment