Wednesday 27 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Four

Zita and I got up early today.

So we could have a nice walk but it was all raining outside and we did not want to get all soggy.

So we cleaned the refrigerator instead. 

We took everything out. Even all the insides. And washed them all clean as could be.

Then Niamh was all awake.

Last night she finished writing her remember everything exam. 

So now Craig and Zita will read it too. To make sure it is all beautiful. 

And Emmet is just writing the very last part of his giant story. Oh my goodness me.

He told Craig and I that it feels very strange to be nearly all finished. Oh my goodness me.

So he had a very fat chocolate croissant and Irish tea for his breakfast.

That was a good breakfast. 

Then when Craig was getting all dressed the go fast car took took Niamh to her lovely store. 

So Craig and I had a toasty warm cinnamon bun for our together breakfast. 

Then it was time for my morning nap.

Auntie Eileen called us today to talk to Zita. 

Because today is our do not go to work Wednesday. 

Emmet went for his long afternoon walk today. 

And then Craig went to a new barbershop today. 

Because his old barbershop was not there anymore.

And this is a for ladies barbershop. Oh my goodness.

But the other just for men barbershops have lots and lots of stairs.

And the go fast chairs can only jump up one step. Not lots of them. Oh my goodness me.

This is the first time in a very long time that Craig went to a barbershop. 

Maybe they will cut all his hair off again. Oh dear me.

I did not like that very much. 

When Craig and Zita went up to the busy street they had to have warm clothes and gloves on.



Because it was not so warm at all today. 

When Craig got to the store they sprayed him with water. But only his hair.

He did not have to get in the bathtub like I did. That is good.

Then they cut his hair. Oh my goodness. 


But Craig said that the man who cut his hair was very nice. That is good.

When they were gone I minded the house all by myself.

Because there was nobody here except me. 

But I got peanut butter treats.

When Craig and Zita got home Craig put some very tasty chicken on top of my first dinner. 

And his hair was all beautiful and shorter again. 



And then Zita read Niamh’s remember everything exam. 

Emmet did not get home until after Craig and Zita were home. 

Because here had to find some special stuff to make something for his dragons game. I do not know what

I think it might be a secret. Maybe.

After Zita read Niamh’s story she washed Craig’s hair. 

So that he would not be all messy. That is good. 

Then Zita and the go fast car went to Mister Mike’s car store. 

But the go fast car did not come home with Zita.

Because it had to stay at Mister Mike’s to have its go fast in the summer tires put on. 

And to get some news stop as quick as can be brakes put on. Oh my goodness. 

So Zita walked home. 

Because with the brand new just for people bridge it is not so far any more. 


We had a together dinner with Emmet tonight.

Because Niamh was with her university friends writing more of the remember everything exam.

Then everybody talked for a long time so I had a nice nap.

Then we only watched one detective program before it was time for us to go to our comfy beds. 








No comments:

Post a Comment