Monday 11 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Six

It was a very beautiful sunny morning today.

So Zita and I went for a very long walk. So we could see all the brand new nearly flowers.

But when we we came home it was time for our rascal ladies work.

Because it was go back to work Monday. Oh well.

Craig had a big sleep in this morning and listened to his new interesting book.

And to give his foot a nice not squished rest. 

And Niamh was very busy too.

Because she had write another new story for her university. Oh my goodness me.

And she sat the very comfy chair in the living room. 

So I minded her so she would not be distracted. Ha. That is an important job for me.

Then Mister Charlie came to put some make new walls stuff in the basement.

And Zita helped him. Because they were very big. 

But I could not be a big help. 

And so I had to wait in the den with Craig. For a very long time. 



I do not like to wait so very much. It is known.

And then Mister Charlie put brand new numbers on the front of our house.

Zita’s parents even bought them for us. Ha. That was a nice present.

So now the present men can find our house and not get lost. Ha. That was a good idea.

Because everybody likes to get presents. Ha. Especially me. 



But he had to use a very noisy special kind of makes holes machine. Oh my goodness me. It was very loud. 

So I stayed in the living room and watched everything from my watching window. 

And minded Niamh until she finished writing her story. Then she went downstairs to have a bath in the new bathtub.

Zita said she almost drowned in that bathtub last night.  Oh my goodness me. 

Craig read Niamh’s new story. It was all about spiders who bite people. That is not a nice story. Oh well.

But when Zita was all finished her work it is was time to get everything ready for our together dinner. 

So she went to our grocery store to get lots of delicious food. 

So Niamh could make us a delicious hot dogs dinner. 

They are real hot dogs. They are just long sausages. And you put them inside fat buns. Ha.

But they are very tasty too. 

When I am a hot dog we just turn on the make the house cold machine. Ha. 

We have a good house for very furry dogs like me. 

When Niamh was making dinner I minded Zita. She was reading the spiders story too.

So I minded her. 

Maybe we will watch the two French lady detectives tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment