Saturday 30 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Seven

Zita and I had a little sleep in this morning. 

Then we went of a lovely not very long walk. 

Because I was a bit tired.

So when we got home I had a very nice nap.

When Niamh was awake the go fast car took her to the lovely store. 

And when Zita got home Craig was all dressed and nearly awake too. 

Because today is his have coffees with his old friends on the computer day.

And when he had his cinnamon bun I came in to say good morning to everyone 

And have a bit of cinnamon bun too. 

Then Miss Bruna came to visit and look at our beautiful new bathroom. 

And talk to everyone. And my friend Emmet too.

Then Zita and I started to make the side yard neat and tidy.  That is a good job.

But then it was time for Craig to go for a practice adventure with the giant wheel. Ha.

So I stayed here to mind the house.

Because Emmet went for his own adventure walk. 



Because it was very beautiful outside this afternoon.

And when he got home he had a chocolate donut. 

From Mister Horton’s tasty donut store. 

Craig and Zita’s practice walk did not go so very far.

Because they stopped to talk to Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna. 

And Auntie Eileen called Zita on her phone from far away Wexford so Zita could help her.

Because she had to make a beautiful dress fit better for a friend. Oh my goodness me.

When Craig and Zita came home I got brand new delicious peas on top of my breakfast.

Because I did not eat my breakfast this morning. 

Because I was a little bit fast asleep. Oh well.

Mister Aidan sent me more from way far away pictures. 

And they were of very very old buildings. 



And they were even Roman buildings. Just like in Emmet’s old classes. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe they will see those fierce Punic Elephants. Maybe. 

This afternoon Emmet was in our side yard with his new little saw. 

He was making something for his dragons game.

I could not be his helper. 

Because saws are very sharp. And maybe cut your nose off. Oh my goodness. 

So I went into our living room and had a nice relax. Good for me.


Niamh did not have a tasty dinner with us tonight.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet. 

We had delicious omelettes with cheese. And vegetables inside. Ha.

Then everybody talked about all the silly people downtown. With their noisy motorcycles. 

They think that only they know everything. Oh my goodness. 

I do not like noisy motorcycles so I would not like them either. Too bad for them.

After dinnertime we watched the all about dangerous spies movie. My goodness.

Then it was time for us to go to our comfy beds. 

That is always a good time for me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment