Tuesday 12 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Seven

Today was the Craig and Poppy Tuesday.

After Zita and I had a very nice walk in the lots of sunshine before she had to go to her downtown office.

The go fast car took her there. Fast. 

And Craig and Niamh were all awake early too.

Niamh was writing another story for the university so I minded her in the living room. 

Craig had a fat croissant with his too much coffee but I could not help him.

Because I was too busy minding my friend Niamh. 

Then she went downstairs to get all dressed in some beautiful clothes. 

When she was all beautiful she went to the busy street coffee store.

To have a meeting with another lady from her favourite class at her university.

So they could read their new stories together and have tasty cookies too.

This afternoon Niamh is working at the very beautiful clothes just for ladies store. 

Craig and I just had a nice relax and he listened to some music. 

At lunchtime it was so nice outside Craig left the door open so I could go out for a nice relax.

Whenever I wanted to. Ha.

I got very nice chicken on top of my lunchtime. So it was very tasty lunch. 

Craig and I went right outside this afternoon. Lots of times. 

So we could look at the beautiful sunshine together. That was nice. 


When Zita came home she told me that we are on a little vacation. 

And we do not have to go to work for lots of days. Ha. That was a good idea for us.

Maybe we will have lovely sleep ins. 

Or maybe an adventure walk with Craig too. Maybe.

We had delicious chicken inside squishy round bread for our only Craig and Zita dinner. 

I think chicken is very tasty too.

I got some on my second dinner. Ha.

Niamh had to go to the ask very hard questions restaurant tonight. With her university friends. 

Maybe they will win tonight. Maybe. 

But after dinner Zita had to have a meeting with all her lady friends on her computer. Oh my goodness me.

That was very nice.

So I minded her in the living room. 

And Craig watched his hockey team until Zita was all finished.

Then we watched the ladies from France detectives until it was our bedtime. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment