Friday 29 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Six

Today Zita and I had a very nice good morning to everyone walk.

And we had our together breakfast before we had to go to our own office. 

When it is a full of sunshine day my spot gets as comfy warm as can be. Ha. That is a good office.

But I forgot to help Craig with his cinnamon bun breakfast. 

Because I was fast asleep. Too bad for me.

This morning Niamh went up to the busy street to go to work at the for ladies clothes store.

But she is not going to work there all the time anymore. 

Because she likes working at the lovely store even more. Oh my goodness.

Today all the Mahoneys are not here. 

They are in way far away Italy. All of them. Oh my goodness me.

When you go there your aeroplane has to go very high in the sky.



So it does not just crash into the very very big mountains. 

And I saw pictures of beautiful sunshine and very very old beautiful buildings. 

Mister Aidan sent us the pictures. Ha. 



I do not know why they went there. They did not tell me.

Maybe they went to find new delicious cheese stores.

Because all the Mahoneys love tasty cheese. Just like me. Ha. 

This afternoon Emmet had to take Niamh her flat computer. I do not know why. 

Then he went to our little hardware store to find a special saw. 

So he can make something for his dragons game.

When he was coming home he talked to Professor Alec and Miss Francis all about his university.

Professor Alec used to be Emmet’s professor. At the nice university. Ha. 

So she was very interested in Emmet giant story. 

When he got home I had my first dinnertime. 

And I had very delicious cheese. From Mister Saint Albert’s store. Ha.

After work was all finished Zita went outside to take hats off our beautiful bushes.

And took away lots of the fallen down leaves too. 

But I had to stay in my side yard. 

And only mind everything from behind my gate. Too bad for her.

When Niamh got home Miss Tarryn came here too. 

Mister Tony made us two giant pizzas for our altogether dinner. 

And his very nice friend brought it all hot and delicious right to our house. Just for us. 

And now they can find our house right away.

Because of our brand new very big house numbers. Ha. Good for us. 

After dinnertime everybody stayed at the dining room table and told stories.

And laughed and laughed.  

Until it was too late for us to watch our detective program.

So we all went to bed. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment