Thursday 14 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Nine.

It was another lovely vacation day for Zita and me. 

So we went on any early all over walk.

Before there was lots of rain. Ha.

And I saw that we have even more flowers just beginning to be beautiful.

Right in our own front garden. Good for us. 

When we got home Zita went downstairs to do some more doors painting. 

But everybody else was fast asleep.

So I had to look out the watching window all by myself.

But then Craig did not have a big sleep in. 

Because he was too hungry to have a nice sleep in. 

So he had two croissants for our breakfast. 

And he made them toasty warm in the oven. And with jam too. 

So I had to help him. Ha. That was an easy job. 

Then Niamh was all awake too. 

And she had her very own another croissant. 

And Niamh’s croissant had cheese too. And some of it fell on the rug. Ha.

That was a very good breakfast for me. Ha. 

Last night Miss Tara came to visit us. All the way from Toronto. 

She is home from the way way far away city. With the camels. Ha.

Then Niamh and Tara went to the Mahoney’s house to see Aidan and Kirian too. 



And everybody stayed there until very very late. And had lots of from China food together. 

Because they have been best friends for their whole lives. Ha. 

Then at lunch time Zita came upstairs and she made a very tasty bacon sandwich. I got a bit.

But not such a very big bit. Because my being a bit too chonky. Oh dear me. 

When Zita went back downstairs I had a very nice near the stairs nap. 



So I could hear everybody downstairs. 

Then when Zita and Niamh came up stairs we had a together relax and everybody laughed a lot.

Ha. That is a good relax. 

Then the go fast car took Zita to visit Mister Ikea’s store and even maybe her very favourite hardware store. 

Niamh went downstairs to write some more of her next another story.

So After my tasty lunch I only had to mind Craig.  

Minding Craig is always an easy job for me. 



Except when he was in the nasty food hospital. 

Because I could not even go in to keep him cosy warm. 

Because of the rules. Those are not such good rules. It is known.

But now I can mind him all the time. 

Because he is alway here with me. Ha. That is a good idea. 

This morning Zita found a whole can of paint. 

It was hiding in the basement. And it was just the paint she needed. Ha.

So she did not have to go to that paint store. That is good. 

Craig had a sticky bun for his lunch and not his breakfast.

Because we had croissants for breakfast. Ha.

I only got a very little bit of sticky bun. Oh dear me. 

Soon I am going to be too thin. 

And then no one will know it is really me Miss Poppy Taylor. It is known. 

When Zita got back home it was time for my dinner and to make the together dinner.

All at the same time. Oh my goodness me.

But we made dinner very fast. And we had tortellinis.

But we had to have a quick dinner because a boy asked Niamh to go out with him. 

Maybe for a very delicious dessert. Or maybe a beer. 

So the go fast car took her to Miss Tarryn’s. 

When Zita got home it was time to watch the lady detectives from way far away France last night. 



But they do not have even one dog to help them. Too bad for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment