Thursday 7 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Two

Today was our Craig and Poppy Thursday.

Zita and I did not go for a walk this morning because of all the time windy rain. Oh well.

And after Zita went to her other rascal ladies office I had a together breakfast with Niamh.

But then she had to go out too.

Because she went to a very beautiful clothes for ladies store. Just up on our busy street.

Because maybe she is going to work there sometimes when her university is finished. Maybe.

So she went there today to see if it is a nice store. With nice people. 

Craig did not have a sleep in today because he was all awake and dressed when Niamh left. 

Because he had to make his too much coffee right away.

I went into our own rascal ladies office. To mind it while Zita was not here. That is my job.

Then when Craig had his next another coffee he made toasts for us. 

So I got as wide awake as could be. 

But Craig used the wrong butter. 

He used the butter full of garlic and not the for tasty toasts butter. 

I would not eat that toast. But Craig did. That was silly.

Then we made another toast with real butter and real delicious jam. Ha.

So I helped him eat that. 

At lunchtime my friend Emmet was on everybody’s computer.

And Emmet was talking to everybody everywhere all about his very long time ago fierce Irish friends. 

When they all had very pointy swords and some stick into people spears. 

Emmet has dangerous spears in his bedroom. Oh my goodness. 



But Emmet was not here. 

Emmet was still in way far away Ireland. He was just on our computers.

But I could still hear him. Ha.

When he was finished taking everybody asked lots of questions. 



Because his story was very interesting. 

When Niamh came back home and it was time for my lunch. Ha. 

Then it was time for my afternoon nap. 

I always have a nice nap after my lunchtime. It is known. 

Before dinnertime I went outside with Craig so I could sniff everything everywhere.



But it was still too rainy so we went back inside so I could finish my before dinnertime nap. 

When Zita got home I helped her make our together dinner. 

We had our own very all wrapped up Mexican tasty chicken.

Chicken is my favourite. It is known. 

I got some bits on my dinner. Ha. 

But when we were all finished our dinner Zita and I had to do some rascal ladies work. 

On the computer. In our own office. Until our bedtime. Too bad for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment