Thursday 21 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Seven

Zita and I had a very quiet day today.

Because our holiday was all over and we had to to back to our rascal ladies office. Oh well.

Today was another just full of clouds and rain day. 

And they were not the lovely sheep clouds. Just everywhere grey clouds. Oh well.

I could not help Craig with his toasts this morning because I was too busy helping Zita. 

But at lunchtime Craig made us another toast. And then I could help him.

When I left our office for lunchtime Niamh was not here.

She was going to go for a ride on her brand new Christmas present bicycle. 



But it just all the time raining outside.



So she went for an adventure ride with Miss Sash in her noisy Jeep instead. 

Miss Sash has a brand new little apartment. And it is not even a bit far away from my house. Ha.

It is our nice Queen’s happy birthday day today. And she is even older than my friend Craig. 

And today she and her very favourite big horse went for a little ride. Just around her giant castle. Ha.


She has lots of castles. And some are very big. Oh my goodness me. 



She is a nice queen so she always have lots of castles. 

Because her horses have to have nice places to live. It is their rule. Ha. 

This afternoon Zita had to go downtown to the other rascal ladies office. 

Because she had an important meeting. 

I stayed here and had my afternoon nap in our own office. 

So I guarded everything too. Ha. 

When Niamh got back she had to out right away.

Because she had to learn how to lock the very beautiful clothes store all up tight. 

Because some nighttimes she is going to close the store all by herself.

When Zita got home we got our together dinner all ready. 

And l got some lettuce for being a big help. Ha.

After dinnertime we watched a brand new detective program.

One that Craig and Zita did not have to read. I had a very nice nap.

With my own comfy den pillow. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment