Saturday 9 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Four

I took Zita for a very lovely very long walk this morning.

Before everybody else was all awake.



We went all over everywhere. 

And it was not even rainy today. Good for us. 

And we saw our very own brand new flowers. 



They are Zita’s very favourite first flowers 

We went down beside the canal to the all melting lake 


And we saw lots and lots of going to be brand new flowers right beside our little lake.



And when we got home Niamh was all awake too.

And this morning Niamh had her squeaky clean shower in our brand new bathroom. Ha.

So now then she was as clean as could be. 

Because it is her day to go to work at the lovely store.

Then I went in to get Craig all awake too.

So he would not miss his breakfast with his old friends. 

But he was all awake so I stayed with him until her was all dressed. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her work and Craig had his coffee with his old friends. Right on the computer.

But when Zita came home she remembered that today was our clean the house day. 

And she brought the noisy clean the floor machine upstairs. 



So I went into the living room to hide. 

When the noisy machine comes in a room I just go somewhere else. Ha.

When Zita finished making the house spic and span she had to go everywhere to take back things.

Because they were not just the right things for the beautiful new bathroom.

So I had a very lovely nap without any noisy machines anywhere. Ha.

Niamh went to Miss Linsey and Mister Ben’s house so they could make a very tasty dinner there.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner. 

And Zita went up to the busy street and found a just for us already made dinner. Ha.

Then it was time for our relax. And watch the television. We did not watch a detective last night.

We watched a program about dangerous spies. Oh my goodness me.

And we watched it again today.

So I had a very nice nap on my very own den pillow. Ha. 


When I wake up it will be time for my dessert and time to go to our fast asleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment