Friday 8 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Forty Three

Zita and I were going to go for our together good morning walk this morning.

But when we looked out side there was snow all over.



So I turned around and came right back into my house. Ha. 

I did not want to get my feet all wet and cold today. Ha. 

The silly snow did not even stay very long but then Zita and I were already busy in our office. 

Then Niamh was all awake too.

Because she has two classes at here nice university today.

And maybe she will have treats with friends. Maybe. 



When Zita and I were busy in our office Mister Charlie came to our house. 

In his full of everything truck. 



He is going to finish making the new little bathroom as beautiful as can be. 

Even the giant bathtub.




Zita said Mister Charlie is the very best helper. And he likes dogs. Ha. 

That is why he is a very nice man. 

When Craig was all dressed we had our toasts.

But we did not have tasty jam today. I do not know why. Oh well.

Then it was time to go back and be Zita’s best helper. Ha. That is my best job. 

It was not so very nice outside this afternoon.


So I stayed inside so I could be a big help. Good for me.

After I had my lunch Zita went to get Niamh and then she went for her appointment. 

So I had my after lunchtime nap. On my favourite comfy rug. 

And I minded Craig and Mister Charlie too. That was an easy job. Ha.

When Zita and Niamh came home Mister Charlie was nearly all finished. 



Now Mister Vinnie will put up a giant tile behind the little sink to make it as beautiful as can be. 

There will be only Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight.

Because it is Mister Holden’s sing happy birthday day today. Oh my goodness.

And Niamh gave him a silly book about the very long time ago. 

Because we had two of them. 

So Niamh gave it to him for birthday present. 

And and Craig and Zita wrote in it too. 

Then the go fast car took Niamh to Holden’s birthday party. 

And when Zita got home we had our own dinner. 

And then it was time for our relax to watch a detective program.



No comments:

Post a Comment