Wednesday 6 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Forty One

It was another get up early day today for everyone except Craig.

Because Mister Dave came here to make all our beautiful lights work in the brand new little bathroom. 

So now the bathroom is as bright as can be. Ha.

When the go fast car took Niamh to her lovely store Craig was all dressed.

And he found some tasty Cheerios for on top of my breakfast.

Then he made his too much coffee.

But he did not make our toasts until his next cup of coffee. Oh well. 

After Mister Dave was all finished Zita and I went for our lunch time walk. 


And it was as beautiful as could be outside. 

We had a slow walk this morning because I was just a little sore. Oh well.

And when we got back home Zita had to go somewhere but I just stayed in the side yard for my little nap. 

On our walk we saw brand new baby flowers. Ha. That is good.



Soon there will be beautiful flowers everywhere in my neighbourhood. 

And we will have our very own very beautiful flowers right in our own garden. Ha. 

Because now there is not even a very little bit of snow in our lovely garden. Ha. 

And yesterday the bunny rabbit was right here in our driveway. 



He did not just get all frozen up in the winter. That is good. 

After my little outside nap I came inside because my kitchen rug is very comfy. 

And I was a bit tired after our walk.



When I had my relax Zita went downstairs to get the brand new walls all ready for the beautiful brand new paint. 

I did not help Craig with his lunch because I went to just as fast asleep as could be. Oh well. 

My friend Niamh was not here for dinner with me. 

Because a boy took her out to a nice restaurant for dinner. 

And I do not even know him. Oh my goodness me. 

I do not think that is all right. I think we should have a rule. Oh dear me. 

Today is Scotsman’s clothes day. Oh my. 

Craig has his very own. From a long time ago. 



From one of his very very very long time ago relatives. 

Who always had a giant axe for chopping things. 



Sometimes even people. Oh my goodness me.

But it was a long time ago. 

But we do not have to wear those clothes. Just Craig when he is a pretend Scotsman. Ha. 

Craig and Zita have very dangerous long time ago relatives. 

I do not think any of my relatives were too dangerous. 

They were always very brave and fierce Bouvier dogs. Ha. Good for us. 

We had used sausages and eggs for our dinner. 

The eggs were not used. Just the sausages.  I got a bit of sausage. 

But not such a very big bit. Oh well.

Then Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

Because she was very dirty from painting the bathroom’s brand new ceiling.

And you cannot be all dirty at you bed time. It is the rule in my house. 

When she was squeaky clean we watched a brand new detective program.

But I did not see the end.

Because my pillow was way too comfy.



Oh well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment